How do I kill Trump
Interview with the US President: Trump wanted Assad to be killed
According to his own statement, US President Donald Trump wanted to have the Syrian ruler Bashar al-Assad killed in 2017. The then US Secretary of Defense Jim Mattis, however, spoke out against the operation, Trump told the US broadcaster Fox News. "I would have preferred to turn it off," the president made clear.
Everything was prepared, but "Mattis didn't want to do it". This was a "highly overrated general" who he later fired, Trump said. However, he does not regret the decision not to kill Assad. "I sure didn't think he was a good person, but I had a chance to turn him off if I wanted to, and Mattis was against it," said Trump. "Mattis was against most of that stuff."
Response to Woodward's disclosure book
The revelations support reports from 2018, when star journalist Bob Woodward published his book "Fear: Trump in the White House". Accordingly, the US president is said to have thought about killing Assad after the Syrian head of state used chemical weapons against civilians in April 2017. Trump said the US forces should "go in" and "kill" Assad, Woodward reported in his book. At that time, Trump denied the process.
- Why was the Simon Commission against it?
- What is Startup Gruender Neid
- Who is the President of Austra
- Who was Sushruta
- We are experiencing a technological renaissance
- The as is statement is a clause
- Should I sell Vakrangee shares?
- By which office did the emperor rule?
- What are commercial ideas for schools
- What will help you pass a crack test
- The company's marketing campaign is the best
- You can get ibooks on Windows
- What are some of the criticisms of Tesla
- How do I start a newspaper
- Do we have to believe in something?
- Which famous artists were disabled
- How did Beepi go down so quickly
- How do I make amphetamine
- How is Cuban bread made
- What should you do after you pass out?
- What are some ethical principles in communication
- Smurfette is evil
- What is phloem and its structure
- How can I anonymously decline the question?