How many elements does C6H12O6
Calculation of the molar mass (molar weight)To calculate the molar mass of a chemical compound, enter its formula and click Calculate "." For the chemical formula you can use:
- Any chemical element. Starting with an uppercase letter in the chemical symbol and lowercase letters in the remaining digits: Ca, Fe, Mg, Mn, S, O, H, C, N, Na, K, Cl, Al.
- Functional groups: D, Ph, Me, Et, Bu, AcAc, For, Ts, Tos, Bz, TMS, tBu, Bzl, Bn, Dmg
- round brackets () and square brackets .
- Common names of substances.
The molar mass calculator also shows normal substance names, Hill equations, elemental composition, percentage mass composition, percentage atomic composition and can convert weights into the corresponding number of moles and vice versa.
Calculation of the molecular weight (molecular mass)To calculate the molar mass of a chemical compound, put its formula and the isotope mass number after each element in square brackets.
Examples of calculation of molecular weight: C  O  2, S  O  2.
Definition of molecular mass, molecular weight, molar mass and molar weight
- The Molecular mass (Molecular weight) is the mass of a molecule of a substance and is given in atomic mass units (u) (1 u = 1/12 of the mass of a carbon-12 atom).
- The Molar mass (Molar weight) is the mass of one mole of a substance and is given in g / mol.
Give us feedback on your experience with the molar mass calculator.
Similar: molecular weights of amino acids
- Motorola Android 7 updates have been released
- What are the motives for chemtrails
- Which is better aryabhatta or satyawati
- Design What is a design history book
- Why does nature tend to be quantized
- How many times has Batman been shot
- How can the CIA be defeated
- Where is the controls palette in Illustrator
- Music producers take days off
- What does the Chechen flag look like
- Does the Redmi Note 5 heat up
- Why do organic foods dominate Instagram
- What's the best numerology app
- Upgrade a Samsung Galaxy S5 to Marshmellow
- What is a cougar
- How do you achieve office harmony
- Are you a self-taught musician
- When do you use companies and firms
- What are the signs of the happy spirit
- What are some great audio illusions
- Is Wow Creme Safe
- Why has fly fishing become so expensive
- Pluto is a star
- How bored people are
- Why should you use Microsoft Dynamics GP
- What is excitement in a field
- Why don't people like the look of Carly Fiorinas
- How many zeros are in 50 lakhs
- How can we advertise in mobile games
- What is recycled felt used for?
- What are the main weaknesses of TaskRabbit
- What does sex addiction look like
- How good is Vivint
- What is an H1S Visa