What is the value of 164
Gamma-GT 164 U / l measured - is that ok?
Your blood values were measured and a gamma-GT value of 164 U / l was determined. Based on this evaluation, you can see whether your Gamma-GT value is in a normal range.
Your measured Gamma-GT value of 164 U / l is clearly too high. A good Gamma-GT value is ideally between 0 and 60 U / l.
Reduce your gamma-GT value by 104 U / l to be within the normal range.
An increased gamma-GT value is usually a sign of cell damage in the liver. When liver cells die, the enzyme gamma-GT (GGT) is released in increased quantities into the blood.
The increase in the Gamma-GT value can be divided into the following areas:
|Slight increase||60 to 120 U / l|
|Moderate increase||120 to 300 U / l|
|Strong increase||from 300 U / l|
Slight elevations can be caused by fatty liver or viral hepatitis, while moderately and severely elevated gamma GT values can be caused by liver metastases, pancreatitis, biliary stasis or severe inflammation of the gallbladder. Alcoholism can also lead to increased GGT levels.
To protect your liver, avoid drinking alcohol. Avoid fatty foods and only take pain relievers if they are really needed or if they have been prescribed by a doctor. The same applies to other drugs that are broken down by the liver, such as antibiotics. Stress can also put a strain on the liver due to the stress hormone cortisol.
If a certain number of liver cells perish within a certain period of time, the gamma-GT trapped in the liver cells is released into the bloodstream. This in turn leads to an increase in the liver values in the blood. The level of activity of gamma-GT in the blood serum is therefore directly related to the extent of the liver damage. The liver enzyme gamma-GT is routinely determined as part of check-ups or preventive examinations, but also when certain symptoms of a patient suggest a liver disease. In particular, liver damage from alcohol abuse, liver tumors and metastases in the liver from other cancerous ulcers, but also the various forms of liver inflammation, hepatitis, are regularly associated with an increase in gamma GT in the blood serum.
- How are lichens and mycorrhizas similar
- Why is North Dakota a Midwestern state
- Can consumers survive without producers?
- What is the Establishment Media
- Is the Venus flytrap an insect
- What does the geosync theory mean
- Why do I get a headache on Sunday
- How hard is golf
- What are dofollow backlinks
- Who are the best electric violin artists
- Are temples a business in India?
- Why is abstract art misunderstood or understood
- Why do icebergs swim
- What are some synonyms for prose?
- Why do dogs sit up like humans
- Fotolia is good
- What are tent cities
- Why is my computer so slow 1
- What are the advantages of SMM services
- What is I3 + form
- Who offers ultra luxury apartments in Pune
- What is an example of a cation
- What is the history of the UAE
- Can I hack a Facebook account 3