The discord communication is encrypted
> With cryptography, messages or information are encrypted in such a way that only authorized parties can decrypt and read the data sent. The encryption itself does not prevent interception, but rather denies the interceptor the content of the message.
In one encryption scheme, the intended communication information or message (referred to as plaintext) is encrypted using an encryption algorithm, creating ciphertext that can only be read when it is decrypted. For technical reasons, an encryption scheme usually uses a pseudo-random encryption key generated by an algorithm. It is possible, in principle, to decrypt the message without having the key, but a well-designed encryption scheme requires large computational resources and skills. An authorized recipient can easily decrypt the message for recipients using the key provided by the sender, but not for unauthorized interceptors.
The purpose of encryption is to ensure that only someone who is authorized to access data (e.g. a text message or a file) can read it with the decryption key. Someone who is not authorized can be excluded because they do not have the necessary key, without which the encrypted information cannot be read.
@Kovri implements different types of encryption in at least 4 essential capacities:
- @Reseed for bootstrapping
- @ Knoblauch routing: Three levels of encryption (@ Knoblauch encryption) are used to verify the secure transmission of @ messages to the recipient / peer / @ destination
- @ Tunnel encryption: Knoblauch messages are passed through a @ tunnel and encrypted from the @ tunnel gateway to the @ tunnel endpoint
- Encryption of the @ transport layer prevents @ messages from being decrypted at the media layer
For more information on the encryption and cryptographic @signatures used in @Kovri and @ I2P, see @ Java-I2P's Cryptography
- Is wind a good polluter?
- What is a substituted amphetamine
- What are the main factors for 256
- What are the warmest waterproof winter boots
- Wikipedia could get a reporting function
- Which digital marketers are hiring in Dubai
- Which broadband is best for me
- Can I make someone my best friend?
- Can I have sex after an abortion?
- Why are they called fluorescent lamps
- What's wrong with my WiFi connection
- What does falsus mean in Latin
- Hybrid bikes are good
- How many laptops have you broken?
- What do you think of life hacks
- What metrics should a mobile game track?
- Are Fender acoustic guitars good
- Why do we need areas for variables
- Bite crane flies
- Does the active noise suppression damage the hearing
- You can dominate a competent partner
- What colors go well with light blue
- How does clickbetter com
- Most liberals are college educated