What makeup is best for covering acne
Cover pimples: These beauty tips are the SOS solution
Effectively cover pimples
Once a pimple is there, it is not that easy to get rid of. As a rule, that doesn't happen quickly. So a plan B has to be found: cover the pimples. Ideally, of course, so well that no one can see them. Thanks to cosmetics, you can make the uninvited guests as good as invisible these days.
1. Prepare the face
Before you can put make-up on the pimples, you should thoroughly clean the affected areas so that the bacteria disappear. Otherwise, a small pimple can quickly turn into a major inflammation. Wash your face with a mild cleanser and then cleanse your skin with toner. This mild wash gel invigorates and refreshes your face.
This facial toner cleanses your skin and refines the complexion.
Treat specific pimples or blemishes with a special tincture or cream, best of all containing salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. These substances work against the bacteria and stimulate skin renewal.
Wait a few minutes for the skin to absorb the products and remove any residue with a clean cotton pad.
2. The right primer
Blemished skin is often prone to redness and pimple marks. If you want to cover pimples, then you should definitely pay attention to the right primer. It is best to use a liquid, oil-free make-up. The product should also be "non-comedogenic". So without substances that could clog the sebum glands. Just take a look at the back of the product. There are also special foundations for blemished skin. This usually still contains antibacterial substances.
Kesha without make-up She reveals a beautiful detail134 images
3. Make-up on pimples
Your best friend for covering pimples is a concealer or concealer. This is often also available with a greenish undertone, because it neutralizes the reddening of the pimples. If you use such correction pens, then apply a concealer in your skin color over it. Tap it in lightly with your fingers - it will blend in perfectly with your skin.
Camouflage make-up is a good alternative to conventional concealers. Camouflage covers more than concealer. A great option for removing make-up on birthmarks etc.
So that the concealer or concealer stays where you applied it all day, you should fix your face and especially the covered pimples with loose or pressed powder. This ensures a flawless and matt finish. Our tip:Mineral powders are best. They are inherently non-comedogenic and are very gentle on the skin.
Some of the links in this article are commercial Affiliate links. We mark them with a shopping cart symbol. If you buy through it, we will receive a percentage of the turnover. >> You can find out more about this here.
- What analyzed
- Why don't my clothes sell at Poshmark
- What is the minimum payout in Quora
- How do fluent German speakers learn German
- What do you think of Oliveira Salazar
- Is the prophet in the public domain
- Let's go to a collective consciousness
- Why do you need self-discipline
- What are some facts about England
- What is the functional group of bromoethane
- How does the phone line work
- Jesus Christ was British
- What is the full form of WS
- How fast did you fly a plane
- Does Manhattan have a low income apartment
- Has Hera ever betrayed Zeus
- On which website are RTU results declared
- Do you speak english in spanish
- Who gives moksha
- What was the first video anyway
- How can I check my backlinks
- How to make American cheese sauce
- How wide is a sidewalk in NYC
- Why did James Potter hate Snape
- Who is Christopher Hitchens 1
- How can I cancel GST in India
- Is GST better than before
- How do Zoroastrians see Christianity
- How often should I clean my PC?
- What is Project Euler
- Corresponds to the mass of an electrical charge
- What is your rating of the Netflix product
- How do phone lines work
- What's the wrongest question about Quora