What is the downside risk for an investment
KfW investment barometer
We are taking up the revised form of the investment barometer again with the edition for the 2nd quarter of 2014. The first and third editions of each year deal with corporate investment. In the second quarter we analyze public investments. Looking at investments in private residential construction, we close the year in the fourth quarter.
For the construction of the KfW investment barometer: The KfW investment barometer is a quarterly series of indicators that is dedicated to the three major components of gross fixed capital formation: corporate investment, state investment and private housing. This breakdown does not belong to the standard program of the national accounts (VGR) of the Federal Statistical Office, but is determined exclusively by KfW by summarizing the components of the gross fixed capital formation differently. Corporate investments include all investments by the private sectors in equipment, commercial buildings (civil engineering) and other facilities. All government investments are subtracted and summarized in a separate aggregate, as is private residential construction.
The KfW Investment Barometer deals with corporate investments in two editions per year (in spring and autumn), in one edition with government investments (in summer) and in the last edition with private housing (in winter). Publication times are March, June, September and December.
Forwarding to the KfW Research page
- When did the rain first begin on earth?
- How do you change America
- What if Czechoslovakia rejected the Munich Agreement?
- What is half of 2 8
- How do I call Lilith
- How can I get face recognition
- I can't go to college. What now
- Can children drink egg liqueurs
- What are some ethnic enclaves in Chicago
- Who is the narcissist without a mask
- How gambling worsens thinking
- What are the most successful Pinterest clones
- What are truths
- Should CPI, CPIM and AAP be banned
- Why is Madagascar considered a developing country
- Which aluminum is used for bicycle frames
- Contains the word musical a monophthong
- How do we think in a language
- What is Global 3D
- Ray Charles had a brother
- What is a pentatonic blues scale
- How do I invest in the stock business
- What is Cholestrol 1
- Does Python have an area in Indore