How to choose a wedding ring
How to choose the engagement ring
It is said that love is in the air in spring, and if you are already feeling the influence of the beautiful season that is slowly approaching us, then you may have already asked yourself the important question: “Which engagement ring should I choose ? "
The engagement ring is a gift that symbolizes the promise of marriage: a pledge of love that the future bridegroom gives to the woman he loves before the wedding. Wedding etiquette stipulates that the bride-to-be wears this ring on the ring finger of her left hand. We learn from history that this ring was previously regarded as a kind of seal of marriage, whereas only apples were given away for declarations of love. Towards the end of the 15th century, the engagement ring appeared for the first time as we know it today in its traditional form: Apparently it was first given to Mary of Burgundy by Archduke Maximilian of Austria. This ruler presented the lady he loved with a gold ring adorned with a diamond, combined with a promise of marriage, and this has made this customary to this day.
There are so many different models of engagement rings available on the market today, so it is necessary to do enough research to make the right choice.
Practical tips for choosing the engagement ring:
- First of all, you need to find out the size of the ring finger of your future 'better half'. While this is not entirely indispensable because the size of the ring can be adjusted a little later, it undoubtedly makes a better impression if you give away a ring of the right size that can be worn immediately. In addition, one must not forget that the size of the gemstone also depends on the dimensions of the hand, so it is not recommended to simply select the ring 'by eye'.
- Take your fiancé's style into account! The current range of engagement rings is almost limitless: made of white gold, yellow gold, pink gold or platinum, simple or with elaborate details, with one brilliant-cut diamond, three brilliant-cut diamonds, a number of small diamonds, with modern, antique or traditional processing, etc. In general As an idea, the engagement ring is most likely made of white gold with a large solitaire, but are you sure this will suit your 'better half'? If you are not sure, let a mutual friend advise you beforehand, or take a look at the pieces of jewelry that your future partner wears. You can also pay attention to their comments as you walk past a jewelry store window together. Your powers of observation are required here!
- The selection of the gemstone: The diamond is most often used for marriage proposals because of its purity and because it symbolizes duration and solidity. For some years now, other gemstones have also been used, such as the sapphire symbolizing loyalty - also used by the English royal family - or the aquamarine, which promises a long and happy marriage. So you should think carefully about what to buy: does the bride-to-be perhaps feel tied to tradition or does she have a favorite gemstone?
- Choose well in advance: it doesn't mean that you will find what you are looking for right away, or that the ring you like so much is in stock in the size you want. If you plan to propose your marriage on a certain day (perhaps the beginning of spring or on your birthday), you should start searching a few weeks in advance.
The most important thing is to always follow your own feelings and turn to a trustworthy jeweler who will advise you according to your own preferences, regardless of the current fashion. At the Bertignoll jewelry store, we have many years of experience in the selection of engagement rings. We are waiting for you!
How to choose the right length for a necklace
- What are the basics of acoustics
- What is an introduction to stocks
- What do Tunisians think of Argentina?
- How many tasks are carried out in the CPU
- In short, which motorcycle is good
- Who's the best BTS idol
- Melania Trump enjoys her life
- Who is the father of painting
- Which countries use the Instagram app most often?
- Where can I find good presentation templates
- Dream Comedians Funny Dreams
- How does a soup stone work
- Why is education so boring
- Can I pay property taxes online?
- What would happen if everything was right
- What do I do with my hair loss
- What are the views of most astronomers on astrology
- How does Felatio feel?
- Is salt bath good for my eczema
- What color butterfly is the rarest
- How would extraterrestrials talk
- Who composed the Troll soundtrack in 1986
- How loud were the First World War biplanes
- What if you knowingly make a mistake