We can study at home
Study at home : "We went wild within a very short time"
I don't know if it was my food, at least the children suddenly started cooking. They rolled over cookbooks, wrote shopping lists, and then devastated the kitchen with homemade pizza, carrot soup, potato cakes, rice pan, rolls and bread, cakes and biscuits. The first grader began to work out recipes with great enthusiasm. “If I need 250 grams of flour for two people, it's 500 for four people, isn't it?” I was thrilled. Now we had also built Montessori elements into our homeschooling program.
On the other hand, I perceived the in-house specialist lessons as rather unsettling. Seven-year-old: “Mom, can't we even put a bottle of propane gas in the microwave and add a piece of aluminum foil as a detonator?” I: “Definitely not!” He: “But it just explodes a bit. Really! ”Shortly afterwards I found a tightly closed plastic tube under a pillow in the children's room with a cloudy, blue liquid in which strange things were floating. "What is that?" I asked the nine year old. "The? Oh, these are probably cut fingernails. The blue is bath additive. And the bigger one is a dead beetle that - guess who - cut through. He wanted to see if that would go away. “Oh. Well then.
- Who was Phillis Diller
- How can I scientifically define time?
- How are lichens and mycorrhizas similar
- Will they ever do a Tomorrowland movie again
- Monotheism is the root of all evil
- What is torsion in gastropods
- What are birds of paradise
- Loneliness means you are getting stronger
- What are dark circles caused by
- Which device receives bandwidth priority
- Can we visit dwarfs underwater city?
- What do food scientists do
- What is the opposite of asceticism
- How can I learn PHP quickly
- What is the full form of UPES
- How to properly breed Betta fish
- Which are most of the sea decomposers
- How do trees turn into coal?
- What's your rating of Zoho product
- How dangerous is ice stock sport
- Is all or nothing bad
- Why should I work in a startup
- What does restaurant mean
- Why is Chandigarh not written as Chandigad