Why is calcium silicate insoluble in water
The climate panel - the original from CALSITHERM
Suitable substrates are e.g. stable and level lime or lime cement plasters. Wallpaper, paint, coatings containing gypsum and loose parts must be removed. Construction defects and penetrating moisture must be remedied by suitable measures. Absorbent substrates must be pre-wetted or primed. A decoupling from adjacent components such as floors, ceilings and windows must be provided. Unevenness must be leveled out before the panels are glued.
The climate panel can be cut to the desired size with a handheld jigsaw, a pendulum jigsaw or a circular saw. Up to 30 mm thickness can also be cut and edged with a sharp blade. The cut edges should be smoothed with a rasp. Suitable dust protection measures must be taken, especially when cutting to size in the interior.
To glue the climate panel, KP adhesive is mixed according to the instructions, applied over the entire surface and combed horizontally with the KP notched trowel (10 mm teeth) for even distribution. In the case of larger unevenness, the wall should be pre-plastered with KP leveling plaster.
Starting from the bottom, the panels are glued with the structured side to the wall. A suitable decoupling from the floor must be ensured beforehand so that a backflow is avoided. As soon as the plate is in position, it is pressed firmly into place. The next plate is butted against the previous one. Alternatively, the edges of the homogeneous climate panel can be provided with glue before the next panel is attached. The joint width must not exceed 3 mm. The excess glue is neatly absorbed.
It is important to ensure that the lower row of panels is laid out vertically and horizontally so that the panels can be butted cleanly. Cross joints are also to be avoided. Calsitherm climate panels are primed at the factory on the sanded side. The surface coating should only be applied after the adhesive has set.
Depending on the desired structure, the surface can be coated with KP interior plaster (slightly grainy) or KP lime smooth (smooth). Reinforcement with KP fabric is recommended for a crack-free surface. In the ceiling area, climate panels are also attached with plate dowels so that long-term position security is ensured. Furthermore, the decoupling from vibrating components such as window frames or floating screeds must be observed.
- Well worth going to college
- When do you use companies and firms
- How can you calculate frequency and density
- Why did Google Buzz fail
- Should NATO have its own standing army
- What do you think of rhyming poems
- Should all values be adhered to
- Is it worth visiting Spain in winter
- How many salaries are there for IAS
- What is silicone paper used for?
- Why is bipolar disorder called that
- Teaching is a great option after the MBA
- What is the most requested surgery
- How many people play football around the world
- What is determination in biology
- What is the best TV series thriller
- Who were the icons in Star Trek
- Was Australia's fault for World War II
- This is best with CCNP and Linux
- How can I safely transplant cacti
- How was the Gulf War really
- What are obsolete electronics
- OkCupid searches for fake user profiles
- How do pathogens survive in the host?