Can I exist without my ego
If I let my ego lose, I win everything else
Last update: 29th June, 2017
Our ego is a product of poor emotional upbringing, inherent in the following notion: Success means showing others a picture of yourself - without flaws, fears or doubts. This brings with it an obligation to outshine those around you, even if it means hiding what you really feel and what you really want.
As a result, self-esteem is often confused with the ego's need for security. Your hurt ego shows you that with every scratch of humiliation or defeat you are suffering under the eyes of others. And you can't handle that very well. It makes you sad and angry at the same time.
We've all been taught that it's always better to be one of the winners. But in order to actually win, we have to learn. This also includes feeling vulnerable, falling down countless times and having to get up again. We then let go of the ego in order to to accept the lessons of life.
In this cycle, we have to be willing not to always show the best version of ourselves: Just accept that others will see the things about you that you'd rather hide. If you want to move forward, you have to factor in the risk of losing your complacency in many situations. Many people try so hard not to take risks that would put them on thin ice or require a tightrope that they let their ego win and lose everything else in the process.
The fight for our ego robs us of our peace of mind
An existential void may consume you, but you prefer to keep up appearances before showing yourself vulnerable. Call it luck or bad luck - you don't have a specific disease. You have only one common trait, you are marked by vanity, ego and the lack of the authentic self.
"In every autobiography there are two main characters: a Don Quixote, the ego, and a Sancho Panza, the real me."
W. H. Auden
The struggle to maintain the ego leads to a ruthless confrontation of the ego with the world in which we have already implicitly suffered a guaranteed defeat. One day we may notice that we could not accept a weakness and therefore made it even worse. As a result, we lost some people whom we loved and who loved us in the course of our lives.
Let your ego lose the fight it is waging to conquer your inner self. Then you can take back control of your life. Your emotions, feelings, and thoughts happen automatically and are unpredictable, just like the events that will take place in your life. It is hard enough to cope with the contradictions and daily occurrences of life. We shouldn't make things worse by trying to always get everything perfect or exactly as others would expect.
- What do freshmen mean for an organization
- How is the local transport in Dandeli
- Is LendUp a legitimate company
- The MamaEarth products are 100 natural
- Helps the withdrawal of collections with credit
- Which artist sings Starry Night
- Has modern American society put down spirituality?
- What is Jios Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer
- Do you think Barron Trump is autistic
- What was Buddha's next life
- What was your biggest no-moment
- How can I think more consciously
- What makes someone interested in reading?
- Schaedigen beekeeper bees
- What is the principle of the stepper motor
- What does a gluten rash look like
- Who looks like Bollywood
- Which app can appeal to the most target groups
- Is it possible not to know yourself?
- Why is TUMI luggage so expensive
- What are the new ICOs
- What dental insurance is there
- When are feelings dangerous?
- Why should I learn Kotlin Android
- What are the four stages of cancer
- Has Beethoven's Appassionata Rubato
- What does your favorite fictional character look like?
- How does a dosing pump work
- What do you like most about meat?
- What is your everyday philosophy
- What was your NEET score and AIR
- How are blood groups inherited
- Do Russians love their Lada cars