What are American Airlines' best hacks
The safest airlines in the world in 2021
From TRAVELBOOK | January 04, 2021, 1:04 p.m.
Which are the safest airlines in the world? The review site AirlineRatings.com gives the answer in its new ranking and also presents the top ten safest low-cost airlines.
AirlineRatings has examined 385 airlines around the world for various safety factors and, based on this, has broken down the 20 safest airlines for 2021 in a ranking. The overall winner is Qantas, the safest Australian airline in the world.
The 20 safest airlines in the world:
- Qatar Airways
- Air New Zealand
- Singapore Airlines
- EVA Air
- Etihad Airways
- Alaska Airlines
- Cathay Pacific Airways
- British Airways
- Virgin Australia / Virgin Atlantic
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- American Airlines
- United Airlines
According to AirlineRatings Editor-in-Chief Geoffrey Thomas, all 20 airlines are leaders in terms of safety, innovation and the launch of new aircraft. There are no big differences here.
How is the safest airline determined?
The evaluated airlines are examined, among other things, how many plane crashes and other serious incidents they have recorded. Controls by aviation authorities, industry associations and the government also play a role, as does the age of the fleet.
Overall winner Qantas is the most experienced airline in the industry according to AirlineRatings. With a hundred-year history, the Australian airline is the third oldest airline in the world and, according to the authors, has "a really impressive record of innovations in terms of operations and safety."
According to AirlineRatings, Qantas is the clear leader in the development of the Future Air Navigation System, a process that is used to make optimal use of airspace. In addition, the authors count “real-time monitoring of the engines in the entire fleet and the flight data recorder to control aircraft performance and crew” to the strengths of the traditional airline, as well as automatic landings and precise maneuvers around mountains.
Also interesting: The largest airlines in the world are two European low-cost airlines
These are the top ten low-cost airlines
In addition to the 20 safest airlines in the world, AirlineRatings has also determined the ten safest and best low-cost airlines. The authors do not name a clear top position; instead, the top ten low-cost airlines are listed alphabetically.
The ten safest and best low cost airlines in the world (in alphabetic order):
- Air Arabia
- Jetstar Group
- Why are trucks called trucks in India?
- How long do Wellbutrin withdrawal symptoms last?
- How to do wada pav
- What's your favorite REM song
- How can I get face recognition
- What is mouth velocity and mouth energy
- Is sacred geometry accepted by science? Why
- How do you say conditionally in Spanish
- Does Goa have an airport
- What is an MCX exchange
- Men like certain types of girls
- Why are plants excreted
- Caimans are apex predators
- Are heuristics viewed as algorithms
- What if George Washington were resurrected today?
- How does reading books promote trust?
- What is meant by resonance study material
- Why do people like to use toilet paper
- Why is my penis 7 inches
- What are some great audio illusions
- Are you a self-taught musician
- Why do people wear woven wigs
- What do you think about renewable energy
- Where does the name Facebook come from?
- What is CH3 CH2 CH COOH OH
- What is your life biography
- What are some special facts about introverts
- What's the wrongest question about Quora
- What is sin 22 5
- What are the harsh realities of democracy
- Can I get copyright notices on YouTube?
- Why does my foundation look cake-like
- How does technology improve ordinary plastic?