Who is Kit Snicket
- Monty Kensicle
- Loney M. Setnick
- My Slience Knot
miscellaneousLemony Snicket is a mysterious writer best known as the narrator and author of A series of unfortunate events.
In A series of unfortunate events, Snicket appears to be an extremely morbidly depressed narrator who wanders around cemeteries. Despite constant mourning for his late love Beatrice Baudelaire, he has a cynical and morbid humorous attitude towards life.
He researched the lives of Beatrice's three children, and wrote down their tragic experiences, hoping to clarify the strange circumstances of her and his world.
His book series is about Snicket's youth My mysterious apprenticeship years.
The grieved author [edit | Edit source]
The following biography is taken from Snicket's official website.
- Mr. Snicket rarely appears in public, but when he does it is best to avoid him. Fortunately, space is limited at his events.
- Lemony Snicket was born before you and will likely die before you too. His family has roots in a part of the land that is now underwater, and he grew up in the relative grandeur of the Snicket mansion, which has since become a factory, fortress and pharmacy and is now sadly someone else's mansion . To the untrained look, Mr. Snicket's hometown didn't seem filled with secrets. Inexperienced eyes have often been wrong.
- The consequences of the scandal were quick, brutal and inaccurately reported in the newspapers of the day. However, it is true that Mr Snicket had received several awards from the ruling authorities including Honorable Mention, The Gray Ribbon, and First Runner Up. The high council passed a convenient, if questionable, verdict, and Mr. Snicket was in exile.
- Although his formal training has been primarily in rhetorical analysis, for the past few epochs he has explored the labors of Baudelaire orphans. This project, serially published by HarperCollins, takes him to the scenes of numerous crimes, often during the postseason. Eternally pursued and voraciously curious, a hermit and a nomad, Mr. Snicket wishes you nothing but the best.
- Due to the worldwide web of conspiracy that surrounds him, Mr. Snicket often communicates with the public through his agent, Daniel Handler. Mr. Handler has had a relatively uneventful life and is the author of three adult books, The Basic Eight, Watch Your Mouth, and Adverbs, none of which are nearly as terrifying as Mr. Snickets. Like Mr. Snicket, Mr. Handler wishes you all the best.
- Mr. Snicket's investigations usually prevent him from being around electronic devices or mail. However, if you feel like you need to message him, you can write to him:
- by post:
HarperCollins Children's Books
10 East 53rd Street
New York, New York 10022
Work [edit | Edit source]
- How to clean your private parts
- What is the greatest business spirit
- What does internal resistance mean 1
- What is the best speaker amplifier under 100
- Which broadband is best for me
- What is binary 9s complement
- How much did Jerry Garcia's guitar weigh
- What insects kill most people
- Is entrepreneurship a state of mind
- Why do you value Latvia
- Why is Manchester United selling Romelu Lukaku
- Bats lay eggs
- Drains glucose
- What did Quora User do at Quora
- How can I make my grandmother happy?
- What are the branches of western philosophy
- Who will broadcast Super Bowl LIV
- The MamaEarth products are 100 natural
- How does a soup stone work
- Is Brazil self-sufficient in Ol
- Who suffered the most from Nagato or Itachi
- Why is there no Native American land
- Why is human nature inherently good
- Why don't my friends pay any attention to me
- In which county is Ocala FL
- What country has a terrible past
- Is Cardi B a Muslim
- Who is the best doctor in Gurgaon
- How do internal human organs feel?
- What is a rating system
- Is the audience ready for crowd sourcing?
- Can someone guide me about this situation
- How can I learn to take photos?