What is the most difficult job at Kroger
Jan Kröger strengthens the management at PHD Germany
Since April 1, 2018, Jan Kröger has expanded the management of PHD Germany as Managing Director to include CEO Holger Thalheimer, COO Sabine Knöpfel-Ruth and Managing Director Tobiasschichtel.
In his new role, Jan Kröger will act across locations and, in addition to increased responsibility in customer service, also focus on the further development of the areas of knowledge and process management, as well as contributing his digital expertise across customers.
The 38-year-old has been working as a successful client advisor in the media agency industry for over 15 years, during which time he has looked after clients such as Vodafone, Groupe PSA and L’Oréal. At GroupM, Jan Kröger was most recently significantly involved in the development and expansion of the programmatic area.
As a result of winning the pitch for the Volkswagen Group, he moved to PHD Germany at the beginning of 2017, where he has since been responsible for the Volkswagen brand.
“Over the past 15 months, Jan has shown how valuable his experience, both in customer service and in structural areas, is for the agency. We are therefore pleased that he is now continuing his successful path at PHD in a different position. With Jan, we have gained a real media expert for the position of managing director, who, in addition to his professional competence, also fits in perfectly with PHD as a type, ”comments Holger Thalheimer.
“Last year was an extremely exciting and extremely successful one in a rapidly growing agency. Now we want to work together to further develop PHD in terms of content. A challenging task that I'm really looking forward to, ”says Jan Kröger.
For PHD Germany, the strengthening of the management team, with Jan Kröger, is a logical consequence in view of the agency's current growth.
About PHD Germany
PHD sees itself worldwide as an innovator in the field of communication planning and purchasing. The strategic mindset and creative innovation potential at PHD enable employees to develop efficient communication and media strategies for leading global brands. Based on a corporate culture of thought leadership, PHD's philosophy is: “Finding a better way.” PHD is one of the fastest growing and most excellent media and communication agencies with over 4,000 employees in 80 countries worldwide. In 2016, for the second time in a row, PHD was named “Media Network of the Year” by the specialist magazine Campaign.
In Germany, PHD Germany looks after the national and international media business of well-known customers such as Audi, Bayer, Canon, Expedia, Porsche, SAP, SEAT, Skoda and Volkswagen from its Frankfurt, Düsseldorf and Hamburg locations. The holistic range of services from PHD includes the areas of strategy, communication, media planning and purchasing, optimization and research.
PHD is part of the Omnicom Media Group.
For further information please contact:
Fabian Preiß, PHD Germany
Deputy Director Marketing & PR
Fabian.preiss (at) phdmedia.com
Tel. +49 (0) 69962195370
- Is civil engineering for girls
- Where are all the bodies of the insects
- Can we use functions in stored procedures
- Why is education so boring
- Is going dark an acceptable business practice?
- Is entrepreneurship a state of mind
- How does a monarchy affect people?
- How good are goats as pets
- Why doesn't my pet poop
- How do you keep the signal strength full
- Who was the most influential Roman why
- Where can I learn MSA
- What is the market share of limonin
- Why is Brazil so chaotic
- What is tissue perfusion and oxygenation
- What does it mean to catch emotions
- When did Zanzibar become independent?
- What is underestimated at Michigan State University
- Which country owns the spacecraft cemetery
- What is NLTK in Python
- What are some early childhood songs
- How can life begin
- How long do Wellbutrin withdrawal symptoms last?
- Why is Guinness so bitter
- What are some innovative AI project ideas
- How do you secretly get married
- How do people do statistical market research
- Hate the French N Americans
- Dream Comedians Funny Dreams
- How's the parking in Atherton, CA.
- What is a word for positive change
- What is the pressure potential of flaccid cells
- What is the best blockchain platform