When does the Amrita University consultation take place
Prof. Dr. Amrita Narlikar
Prof. Dr. Amrita Narlikar is the President of the German Institute for Global and Area Studies (GIGA), and Professor at the Universität Hamburg. She serves as Non-Resident Senior Fellow at the Observer Research Foundation (ORF) in an honorary capacity and has been elected Honorary Fellow of Darwin College, University of Cambridge.
Prior to moving to Hamburg, she held the position of Reader in International Political Economy at the University of Cambridge and a Fellowship at Darwin College. She was also Senior Research Associate at the Center for International Studies at the University of Oxford from 2003 to 2014. Amrita was awarded her MPhil and DPhil from Oxford University (Balliol), and was then appointed to a Junior Research Fellowship at St John's, Oxford . She also has intellectual roots at the School of International Studies, JNU, and St. Stephen’s College. Amrita has authored / edited eleven books. Her most recent book has been published by Cambridge University Press (Poverty Narratives in International Trade Negotiations and Beyond, New York: CUP, 2020). Her previous books include: Bargaining with a Rising India: Lessons from the Mahabharata (co-authored) Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2014; The Oxford Handbook on the World Trade Organization (co-edited) Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2012; Deadlocks in Multilateral Negotiations: Causes and Solutions (edited), Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2010. The policy relevance of her research brings Amrita into frequent and close exchange with practitioners. She has authored several policy briefs - e.g. for Munich Security Times, Heinrich Böll Stiftung, CIGI, Commonwealth Secretariat etc., and has had her expertise cited in a range of media outlets - e.g. Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung, Der Tagesspiegel, Die Welt, Spiegel Online, Deutsche Welle, NDR, BBC, etc.
- Why do we only get mumps once
- What are well remixed Afrojack songs
- How many people use marijuana in Canada
- How DJs differ from music composers
- How do I fix creaky floors
- Was created Lucifer by Yaldabaoth
- What is Hibernate ORM
- What if Google buys Facebook
- Are there any indications of a young earth
- Why aren't my pets wearing cute outfits?
- Why I should invest in mobile marketing
- Ryanair flights are good value for money
- What is the function of oxidoreductase enzymes
- What can you serve with chicken kebabs
- What is the principle of the stepper motor
- Child protection services are anonymous
- Is Jira Atlassian Scrum or Agile Practice
- Why are children so loud
- Is someone really lacking faith?
- What is the valence of sulfide
- How are military officers promoted in peacetime?
- What does business process team mean
- How can a layperson learn IoT
- What are the best delay condoms