What did you discover about yourself
Which hobby did you discover for yourself during lockdown?
From: Michelle Anskeit
Perhaps a hobby that you have had for a long time has helped you lockdown or you have discovered a new one. © xDavidxMunozx / IMAGO / Addictive Stock
Photography, creating jewelry from synthetic resin or digging out the old hula hoop again.
So, dear ones. We are currently still in lockdown and although vaccinations are progressing, we will likely stay home for a while longer to allow progress to continue. I'm probably not the only one who is slowly running out of ideas on how to spend her free time without just throwing herself in front of Netflix for hours (although that's perfectly fine and justified, of course).
That's why I wanted to ask you:
Which hobby did you discover for yourself during lockdown? © BuzzFeed Germany
Like many others, have you stepped on the hula hoop trend and are in better shape as a result than before the lockdown?
Have you and your partner been doing something as sporty as these two guys in lockdown? © IMAGO / Westend61
Or did you finally take the time to learn the instrument that you always wanted to play?
Do you have an instrument lying around that you haven't played in ages? © IMAGO / Westend61
For example, one of my friends started crocheting a bunch of new coasters and blankets:
Think crocheting is only for old people? I thought wrong! © IMAGO / Westend61
If you need a few new project ideas for this, we have put together a few nice gift ideas for you to crochet yourself.
While others have become more and more involved in video creation on TikTok and YouTube in lockdown:
For example, many are now doing make-up tutorials or story times on TikTok and YouTube. © xJuanxAlbertoxRuizx / IMAGO / Addictive Stock
Perhaps the lockdown also made you more in touch with nature and brought you plants:
Some people just became more in touch with nature again in lockdown. © IMAGO / Westend61
By the way, we also have a few tips for you on how your plants can survive longer even with no green thumb.
Either way: I would like to know what you are currently spending your free time with!
If you'd like to share it with me, feel free to comment directly in the post or on Facebook, and I'll share the answers in one of our next articles.
- What does Diaspora mean for you personally?
- Can I keep slightly affected wisdom teeth
- Do electric cars make noise
- Public transport How are underground lines designed
- How did Ahmed Deedat die
- How can I practice writing succinct sentences?
- What are keywords and keywords that are researching
- Who actually built the first airplane?
- Do dogs actually smell our fear
- Why did you choose to adopt children
- Dumbledore didn't know about Horcruxes
- Are architectural drafts or architectural drafts protected by copyright
- How does lavender grow inside
- Who is Danny Baker
- What is the brand of your bike
- What is the use of schema in SEO
- Why is Auschwitz still standing?
- Makes Mazda electric cars
- How has Hinduism grown throughout history
- What amperage does phantom power need?
- What kind of Vim color scheme is that
- Which career would suit you best
- What is half of 2 8
- How can I support my pansexual friend