What is an authentic biryani recipe
Biryani with chicken from Kerala
For the biryania masala, pulverize the fennel seeds, coriander seeds and bay leaf in an electric spice grinder. Mix with the Garam Masala.
For the ginger-garlic paste, peel the ginger and garlic, roughly chop and puree in a blender with a little water.
Peel and finely chop the onions. Score the tomatoes crosswise, put them in boiling water and blanch. Drain, chill, then peel, halve, core and finely chop. Wash, core and finely chop the chillies.
Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the onions in it over medium heat. Add the biryani masala, ginger-garlic paste and cayenne pepper and roast until brown, stirring constantly. Stir tomatoes and chillies into the tomato mixture and cover and simmer very gently over the lowest heat.
In the meantime, wash the coriander, finely chop the leaves, then best crush in a mortar and stir into the tomato mixture together with the salt.
Put the rice in a sieve and wash under cold running water until the water runs off clearly, rubbing the grains with your hand to completely remove the starch that has stuck to it. Either cook in a rice cooker or in a saucepan with 400 ml water for about 10 minutes until al dente - the rice must not be cooked through!
In the meantime, wash the chicken, dab it with kitchen paper and cut it up with a heavy kitchen knife: loosen the legs and wings, cut the carcass lengthways in half, and cut them crossways into four pieces. Chop the legs crosswise into two pieces. Peel the skin off all parts. Put the chicken pieces in the saucepan, turn them well in the tomato mixture and fry briefly over high heat. Then turn down the temperature.
Add the pre-cooked rice together with 200 ml of water to the chicken mixture, mix carefully, put on the lid and close tightly with either aluminum foil or a flour-water mixture. Steam in the oven at 120 ° C for 25–30 minutes.
Finely chop cashew nuts, raisins and pineapple and then sprinkle over the chicken and rice mixture. Melt the ghee in a small pan, drizzle the biryani with it and mix everything carefully but thoroughly. Serve immediately. - It is best to serve with onion-tomato-pickle and tamarind-date chutney.
- What does design mean for Apple
- Which leads to worms hanging on trees
- What is interesting about quantity takeoff
- Wear a uniform when working
- What are the CAT coaching videos
- In the Middle Ages everyone was a psychopath
- Who is Dipali Borthakur
- What is an MBA 8
- Transcribes the iPhone voicemail
- Is Unity an IDE
- What's your fitness playlist
- Will the Muslim world ever recover
- Why is belief in religion criticized?
- What succulents are good at in the shade
- What Are Some Good Toefl Preperation Websites
- Does Amazon Echo work in Jamaica
- Is Minecraft a good game for children
- How is milk produced?
- How to make a Halloween graveyard
- Men can wear sleeveless button-down shirts
- What are the areas of geography these days
- What should you do after you pass out?
- What did Quora User do at Quora
- Artificial islands are safe