Is there a word that is called an elective
Elective subject means that a student or pupil has to choose one (or more) subjects from a subject area or course offer.The linguistically somewhat precarious word formation "elective subject" combines two fundamentally contradicting factors. These are courses that are prescribed by the study or examination regulations, insofar as they represent a "compulsory subject". The "choice" is added because the student can and must make his choice from a range of several subjects.
procedureDepending on the subject, examinations must be taken in one or more elective subjects. A compulsory elective must usually be selected in the main course. Depending on the study regulations, a subject can be chosen as a compulsory elective or as a minor.
Since the courses of the compulsory elective subjects are not held every semester, the student must inform himself in good time. The partially prescribed planning of the course of study is helpful here.
As a rule, pupils choose certain elective subjects in the upper school in order to comply with the examination regulations. A school subject is called an elective subject that has to be selected from a group of subjects; the course is referred to as a compulsory elective course or a compulsory elective course.
Elective subjects must be completed and passed for a successful Bachelor or Abitur.
The ideaThe idea of the compulsory elective subjects is to give the pupils and students the opportunity to choose a focus that interests them particularly and in which there is the possibility of specializing themselves.
Elective courses should therefore be selected according to the special abilities and interests of each individual, so that there is a good chance that this learning offer particularly appeals to the pupils and students.
Elective subjects and compulsory subjectsA compulsory optional subject has the same meaning as all other compulsory subjects. Both must be attended and passed regularly.
Frequent absence or failure of the exams can endanger the promotion or graduation.
The elective subject is intended to give students the opportunity to develop their own strengths. Therefore, you should carefully consider an elective subject so as not to waste your time and energy.
- How do I plan a successful conference
- How can I become more time efficient
- How do I give Quora Credits to someone
- Will Amazon make its own cinema
- What examples of roller loading
- How do I get to CrossFit
- What made your day on Quora today
- How to calm an inflamed bladder
- I don't see the Airbnb host
- Can meditation bring world peace
- Has a split AC filter air
- Are there alternatives to StatCounter
- What is the phone number of Prabhas
- Why don't conservatives like lGBT
- What is canon law
- What is the importance of counseling on parenting
- What are countertop options
- How can I improve my physics concept
- What are Kubernetes Deployments
- Which degree of freedom 1
- Which artist sang the song Rescue?
- Should I do a Masters in Economics?
- How do we think in a language
- Motorola Android 7 updates have been released