What does floor play mean in politics
Kick-off events in Germany for the International Soil Year and presentation Soil of the Year 2015
On December 4, 2014, the national kick-off event for the Year of Soil 2015 as well as the celebratory event and presentation for Soil of the Year 2015 took place in Berlin.
The international kick-off event started on the following day, December 5th - the first official World Soil Day of the United Nations. The venue was the atrium of the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Building and Nuclear Safety in Berlin.
Photos and reports on the two events (with the participation of the BGR):
- More photos in the picture gallery
- Joint press release from BGR and LBEG: "Soils are the living skin of our earth"
- Report Sustainability Institute IASS-Potsdam (Institute for Advanced Sustainablility Studies): "Global fight against soil loss: IASS and partners usher in the International Year of Soil"
- Joint press release by the Federal Environment Agency (UBA), German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ) GmbH and the Potsdam Sustainability Institute IASS: "Starting shot for the International Year of Soil 2015 - International agreements must protect soils better"
Announcement by the Federal Environment Agency for the festive events:
Contents of the national kick-off event and celebratory event for the presentation of "Soil of the Year 2015":
What does the International Year of Soil mean for our skilled work? Where can I get information about the events and actors? What is the name of the “floor of the year 2015”? and what makes it so unique and valuable? Joint organizers are the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Building and Nuclear Safety (BMUB), the Federal Environment Agency (UBA), the Ministry for Climate Protection, Environment, Agriculture, Nature and Consumer Protection in North Rhine-Westphalia, the Soil Protection Action Platform (DBG, BVB, ITVA) and the Soil Protection Commission at the UBA (KBU).
Invitation flyer for the national kick-off event (PDF, 1 MB) (04.12.2014)
Contents of the international kick-off event:
To what extent are soils threatened globally? What effects do our food, feed and raw material imports have on soils in other parts of the world? What responsibility does this entail for German politics? What is necessary and what is specifically planned? Joint organizers are the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Building and Nuclear Safety (BMUB), the Federal Environment Agency (UBA), the Institute for Advanced Sustainability Studies (IASS-Potsdam) and the Society for International Cooperation (GIZ).
Invitation flyer international kick-off event (PDF, 537 KB) (05.12.2014)
- Which are the famous marketplaces in Ujjain
- What are the functions of the software test
- What is the chemical name of vodka
- Can an introvert survive in the medical field
- The Turks are generally friendly
- What do Australians think of Italians
- Are there websites like Wikipedia
- Why are there no more holidays in summer?
- Why do people love their selfie sticks
- How did Edward Hopper make his pictures
- What is stopping you from studying
- Why is a microwave square
- Who are Rancher's main competitors
- Can be colored carbon fiber
- What are classic fairy tale books
- How is the distance between two planets maintained?
- Is air travel more expensive than water?
- What is numismatist in the understanding of history
- What is Kuwait
- How is BITS Pilani 1
- How did Wilfred Owen die in the First World War
- How many years has BMS been in YOU
- What does Zauba Corp do in general
- How good is Vivint