Why is Madagascar considered a developing country
independent since 1960
Madagasikara / Madagascar
geographyMadagascar is an island nation east of Africa in the Indian Ocean. The land has a total area of 587,295 km² and a total coastline of 4,828 km. This land mass is roughly 1.6 times the size of Germany. Madagascar is the 21st largest country in Africa and 46th worldwide. It is comparatively low at an average height of 442 meters above sea level.
Madagascar does not have any directly bordering countries. The distance between Berlin and the capital Antananarivo is approximately 8,610 km.
The countrywide East Africa Time (EAT) is used in Madagascar. Unlike in Germany, however, there is no summer time here. So there is a time difference of 2 hours in winter. In summer, however, the time difference is 1 hour.
1 ariary is divided into 5 iraimbilanja.
Status: May 22, 2021
1 euro = 4,577.71 ariary
10,000 ariary = 2.18 euros
The climate in MadagascarIn Madagascar, as in all equatorial countries, there is a tropical climate. There is no difference between the seasons as there is in Central Europe. The length of the day hardly fluctuates and the temperature differences between summer and winter are also smaller. The average maximum daily temperatures are between 25 and 30 degrees, depending on the season. In some parts of the country, the values can reach up to 34 degrees during the day. In the colder months, depending on the region, the temperature drops to up to 15 ° C in the monthly average.
Average day and night temperatures
Due to the weak economic situation, Madagascar is one of the least developed countries and is also one of the heavily indebted developing countries.
|0% urban areas:||2,272 km²|
|71% agriculture:||418,037 km²|
|21% forests:||125,916 km²|
|0% water surface:||5,495 km²|
|7% other areas:||41,070 km²|
|Road network:||31,640 km|
|Rail network:||836 km|
The main cities
(Based on the World Bank's "Worldwide Governance Indicators" project)
|Rule of law:|
|Freedom of speech:|
|Death penalty:||abolished in 2015|
Existing trade agreements
- Are Clorox wipes poisonous
- Supports Poco F1 Quick Charge 4
- Who is the father of painting
- What must be read from Tolstoy
- Why is integration required
- What do Italian schools teach about World War II
- What are corporate branding services
- Can be colored carbon fiber
- What is HIPAA Compliant Email
- What are Salesforce users
- How can self-compassion help you
- How does a person have to live
- How to say mushroom in Italian
- What kind of industry is hiring python programmers
- What does a man live for?
- What is your fight today
- Can India's educational system be changes
- Westworld has been canceled
- How do I giggle sweetly
- Who makes you feel alive
- How can you create the general ledger?
- How do you use AWS Lightsail
- Who will inherit the kingdom of God
- How can you fix dll problems?