How do I make eggs taste good
How an egg tastes depends on how it is prepared. (Photo by: Vitalina / fotolia.com)
Since 2004 eggs that are sold in the EU have had to be uniformly labeled. The so-called Producer code shows how each chicken was kept and exactly where it came from.
Housing type: The first digit of the egg code provides information about the type of housing.
- 0 => organic production
- 1 => free range
- 2 => floor farming
- 3 => Keeping in cages (is forbidden in Austria !!!)
Country of origin: The two letters indicate the country of origin.
- AT => Austria
- DE => Germany
- IT => Italy
Company code: The 7-digit code is the farm number of the respective farm / manufacturer.
Info: Every Austrian eats around 235 eggs per year.
When buying eggs, you should pay attention to the code on the boxes. (Photo by: ryzhov / Depositphotos)
Info: Eggs are a major supplier too high quality proteins (= Protein). A medium-sized egg weighing around 60 grams has approx. 92 kcal - that is the equivalent of 155 kcal per 100 grams.
The history of eggs is as old as that of chickens. Eggs have been consumed since time immemorial.
Eggs have a non-symmetrical, almost oval shape. The hard shell can take on different colors depending on the type of chicken.
The typical eggs in stores are either light brown or white. However, there are also chickens that lay green or darker brown eggs and even a speckled grain is possible.
Inside is that Egg white, a viscous, transparent liquid and in the middle the round egg yolk, too yolk called.
Food hack - separate eggs quickly and easily:
Tastes like an egg depends on the method of preparation from. A boiled egg tastes relatively neutral on the whole and is therefore usually seasoned with salt.
At Fried eggs on the other hand, the taste of the frying fat prevails. Even when raw, egg tastes relatively neutral and is therefore usually mixed with sugar or salt for consumption.
Here's more info like that perfect breakfast egg succeed.
Info: Though eggs a lot cholesterol it includes the assumption that eating eggs, responsible for high cholesterol increases, is out of date.
How long can an egg keep?
How long eggs can be kept naturally also depends on how long they are stored:
- Fresh eggs keep unrefrigerated for around 16-20 days.
- They keep in the refrigerator for around 3-4 weeks.
Tip: For dishes where raw eggs are processed, such as tiramisu recipes or mayonnaise, you should only use fresh eggs that are no longer than 12-16 days old.
Link tip:Egg test: is the egg still fresh?
Application / use in the kitchen
One of the most popular egg recipes is certainly the fried egg. (Photo by: arskajuhani / Depositphotos)
When using eggs, attention should be paid to which egg size is meant in the recipe:
- Weight class XL (Very large) Weight: over 73 grams
- Weight class L (Large) Weight: 63 to under 73 grams
- Weight class M (Medium) Weight: 53 to under 63 grams
- Weight class S (Small) Weight: under 53 grams
Eggs can be prepared in a variety of ways, such as:
However, eggs are also important ingredients when baking. There is hardly any dough that can do without eggs - eggs have the property of binding a dough.
This is also used in the preparation of meat racks or bread dumplings.
Info: Due to possible contamination, you should always wash your hands thoroughly after coming into contact with raw eggs or eggshells. Cooking utensils should also not come into contact with the eggshells.
In savory biscuits, eggs loosen the dough and make it airy. When making the famous Wiener Schnitzel, egg is needed to hold the breading on the meat.
Rating: Ø 3.7 (88 votes)
- Will technology reduce the requirements of an MBA graduate
- How do I edit the Windows registry 1
- What is Gualala CA known for
- How will Amazon's second headquarters change Seattle
- Can you cross a sniper
- What are some famous movie mistakes
- What is Apple's vision
- What are Skype for Android bugs
- What do New Yorkers think of Sbarro
- Check movies
- A transplant between species is possible
- What causes alienation
- There are free survey panel services available
- What is the religion of dhoni
- Which PUBG location is best
- How is Sir M Visveswaraya for mechanical
- When is a copyright not infringed?
- What actually is the ISB Young Leaders Program
- Which is the bigger plant
- What were George Carlin's last words
- Is cos 90 A cos a
- Are we human beings children of God
- How do INFJs deal with bruises
- Which is the best Quentin Tarantino movie
- What if Daenerys Drogo didn't marry
- Why are libertarians not a viable option
- What do theorists actually want from Flat Earth?
- Why don't governments strictly prohibit piracy websites?
- What is realized gain in Zerodha
- Why use Super Keyword in Java 1
- How do things collect dust
- How did you learn time management skills
- What is the full form of UPES