What are the names of Japanese meat balls
Teriyaki meatballs recipe
For the preparation of this Teriyaki meatballs recipe the meat dough for the meatballs should be made first.
To do this, knead the ground beef with the ingredients listed above to form a firm meat dough, shape into balls about the size of a walnut and fry slowly all around in vegetable oil for about 5 - 7 minutes. Take out of the pan and keep warm.
By the way for the teriyaki vegetable sauce:
Cut the cleaned carrots into very small cubes.
Peel the ginger pieces and cut into small cubes.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a small pan with a bottom diameter of approx. 20 cm.
Briefly fry the ginger and carrot pieces as well as the dried chilli in the oil, turn down the temperature and continue to fry slowly for 2 - 3 minutes, turning frequently.
Pour 1 tablespoon of teriyaki sauce over the pan and let it boil down briefly.
Then add the stock or water, stir in the ground allspice and ginger, then cover with a lid and let simmer for another 5 - 8 minutes.
Season the vegetable sauce to your personal taste with sweet vinegar, salt and chili powder or pepper, slightly spicy.
Dissolve 1 level teaspoon of cornstarch in a little water in a cup, stir into the teriyaki vegetable sauce and bring to the boil again.
Place the pre-fried meatballs in the sauce, cover with the sauce and slowly heat the sauce for a few minutes on the low heat setting and let it steep. Sprinkle the contents of the pan again with 1 tbsp Teriyaki spice sauce from the bottle.
Serve with fresh parsley sprinkled with basmati rice and bring to the table.
One serving of the Teriyaki Meatball Recipe contains approx. 310 kcal and approx. 19 g fat with sauce, without rice
- Why is 0 0 infinite
- What is the user experience process
- Are calories or calories from fat important
- Should you hike unsupervised
- What fish do chickpea fish mate with?
- Where can I find good presentation templates
- Can insects fly in space
- How do I recognize a future entrepreneur
- What are the topics in CCNA security
- Orthodox Christians believe in a double predestination
- Addicted to Fl Studio
- How often do you clean your sink
- Why is everyone an expert on Quora
- Can people really change without therapy?
- What is deformation energy due to torsion
- What can you serve with chicken kebabs
- What is 0 and 1 in the computer
- Is narcissistic triangulation really a defense mechanism?
- Why does the media hate video games
- How do I survive without marriage
- How can we see live cricket
- Where can I buy food coloring
- Why are Americans so naive about Canada?
- What are some books on physical chemistry