What functions do supercomputers have
Areas of application for supercomputers
High-performance computing on supercomputers has become a crucial key technology in the 21st century. Science and industry use high performance computers for simulations, data evaluations, efficient production processes and reliable forecasts. The areas of application for computer simulations range from physics and chemistry to climate research, life sciences and engineering. Supercomputers have revolutionized technological manufacturing processes and processes and are a driver of innovation in industry and finance.
Alongside the USA and Japan, Europe has so far taken a leading position in the use of supercomputers. However, the USA and Japan are currently massively expanding the performance and use of supercomputers. This is done in the awareness that supercomputing is a decisive factor for national success in the scientific and economic field.
The aim is to increase the “sustained performance”, ie the computing power that a supercomputer actually achieves in a specific application, by a factor of 100 to 1000 over the next four years. This is intended to address grand challenge problems that cannot be solved with today's systems.
The fields of climate and earth system research, geophysics, nanostructural physics, solid state physics, hydrodynamics, astrophysics, elementary particle physics, physics of hadrons and nuclei, materials science, theoretical chemistry, biophysics, bioinformatics and plasma physics have the highest computing time requirements on supercomputers. In the following you will find some current research results from these fields, which were only possible through the use of high-performance computers.
- Do these marital websites really work
- How does the air temperature rise
- Why are laser toner cartridges so expensive
- How do I make programs out of Java
- What is HVLS Fan
- Why shouldn't I become a criminal?
- What was wrong with Dr. House
- How does the randomization work when opening the Hearthstone package
- Graphics cards become slower over time
- Is Popeyes kosher
- At which place does the sound not sound
- How did you start offering relationship counseling
- Which courses are offered at IITs
- Earthworms eat sand
- What is the Similarity Between CS CA
- What is the best book on makeup
- Do you need car insurance in the UK?
- Which state has the tallest mountain
- Suppresses self-discipline one's own desires
- Why are taxis so rare in Toronto
- What makes you victorious
- Learning HTML Helps You Make Money
- What does honor mean to you
- How can I remember an English word?
- What are some of the craziest RVs
- How did Edward Hopper make his pictures
- What does a market researcher do
- What materials let air through
- How long is your erect penis
- What does a typical American look like
- Why do people feel attracted to ideologies?
- When was chocolate first made?
- Will women vote for Hillary Clinton?
- What current trends are nonsense