How did you get to know your roommate
Translation of "flat mates" in German
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
So, now I'm going to wake up my flat mates.
Often one of the flat mates signs the rental contract as the main tenant and then adds others onto the lease, although you can apply jointly.
Often one of the signs roommate the rental contract as the main tenant and then adding others to the rental contract, although you can apply together.
In a flatshare situation utilities are normally split between flat mates.
In a shared apartment situation, utilities are usually between Roommates divided.
You make no friends with your flat mates if you hit the whole helt into the washer.
You make yourself with yours Roommates no friends if you put the whole thing in the washing machine.
Be sure you are aware of the rules of the house and have met your fellow flat mates before committing to any lease.
Be sure that you are aware of the rules of the house and have your own rules roommate before you commit to a rental agreement.
flat mate 2 flat mates, from 20 to 30 years old
Away from the streets, your children can let off steam in the snow on the meadows, help out in the barn in the evening and get to know our animal flat mates better.
Away from the streets, your children can let off steam in the snow in the meadows, help out in the stable in the evening and our animals roommate get to know better.
You will have a single room in a private apartment and will be living together with one or two Germans. We will make sure that your age matches those of your flat mates.
You have a single room in a private apartment and live there with one or two Germans. We make sure that you are from your age to yours roommate fit.
Since the police have no unidentified female corpse on record, Heymann and Köster pay her flat mates a purely friendly evening visit.
Since the police have not found any unknown female corpse on their records, Heymann and Köster go on an evening visit to the Communal shaft.
Take advantage of your stay in a big student residence and meet your new flat mates in the activities we organize.
Take advantage of your stay in a large dorm to find new ones Roommate up Your floor in the activities we organize.
My flat mates and I are thrilled to have so much space for so little money in Cologne.
My Roommates and I am thrilled to have so much space for so little money in Cologne.
Three times the bandleader and his team took their instruments and the sound equipment on the cable car to Krippenstein, assembled, dismantled, searched for and found the real team spirit on the spot as a work group and as flat mates.
The bandleader and his team took their instruments and the sound engineering up to the Krippenstein three times with the cable car, set up and dismantled them; on site as work and Shared apartment sought and found the right team spirit.
Two of his flat mates are themselves world-class riders: Ali C, Duncan Shaw and Danny go on tour together as Drop and Roll, primarily performing in Europe.
Two of them are world-class drivers themselves: Danny tours with Ali C and Duncan Shaw as a "drop and roll" team mainly through Europe.
My ex-manager and Robin from Hexstatic had been flat mates, and I've been a big fan of their art for years.
My ex-manager and Robin von Hextatic lived together and I've been a big fan of their art for years.
Besides, the app offers the possibility to find out from which countries your flat mates are coming and gives you the chance to get in contact through the hostel-chat already before you arrive ..
In particular, the app offers the possibility of finding out which countries your roommates come from before your arrival and you can contact them in advance via the hostel chat.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 15. Exactly: 15. Elapsed time: 37 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Are ants smaller than cells
- Who invented the separation?
- What is taproot
- Is the production technique good
- How transparent is the Gates Foundation
- How do I give Quora Credits to someone
- What mental illness did Voldemort suffer from
- Which language sounds best for language
- For which city-state was Hannibal fighting?
- Stomach flu can cause erectile dysfunction
- How can we make wiki submissions
- What can we study after the BVSC
- How effective are lancers against halberds
- What are the best rc propellers 1
- Class 11 is similar to Class 9
- How difficult is the CS Foundation exam
- Are all entrepreneurs for profit
- Is the temperature below zero Celsius or Fahrenheit
- How tough is the CSIR NET JRF
- What is a snapshot date
- What can I do to avoid being banned?
- In some ways, Foodspotting has failed
- How is NASA helping with satellites
- Can a brain tumor be cured
- What is a low-e insulating glass
- Are you having trouble managing your money?
- How is WeatherBill now Climate Corporation
- A lobotomy can be used for hypnosis
- Germany becomes a dictatorship
- How do I contact Payoneer via Skype
- What is the future for New India
- How did the Tumblr website get traction
- Like life at Accenture Bangalore 1
- Why are software updates important