Vinegar kills ringworm
Take the free candida test
With an easy-to-perform saliva test, you can determine whether your organ system is exposed to excessive candida exposure. Click here: Candida Test
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- ADAM. Medical Encyclopedia. "Athlete's foot -Tinea pedis; Fungal infection - feet; Tinea of the foot; Infection - fungal - feet; Ringworm - foot" Last reviewed: May 13, 2011. (Athlete's foot)
- Shalila Sharamon & Bodo J. Baginski "Healing with Grapefruit Seed Extract" Edition 7.A, 2010, Publisher: Windpferd
- Ogbolu DO "In vitro antimicrobial properties of coconut oil on Candida species in Ibadan, Nigeria." J Med Food. 2007 Jun; 10 (2): 384-7. (In vitro antimicrobial properties of coconut oil on Candida species, Nigeria.)
- Lansdown, A.B.G., "Silver I: Its antibacterial properties and mechanism of action," Journal of Wound Care, Vol. 11, Iss. 4, 01 Apr 2002, pp 125 - 130, (Silver: Its antibacterial properties and mechanisms of action)
- Hammer KA et al., "In vitro activity of Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil against dermatophytes and other filamentous fungi." J Antimicrob Chemother. 2002 Aug; 50 (2): 195-9. (In vitro activity of Melaleucaalternifolia (tea tree) oil against skin fungi and other filamentous fungi.)
- Menendez S et al., "Efficacy of ozonized sunflower oil in the treatment of tinea pedis." Mycoses. 2002 Oct; 45 (8): 329-32. (Effectiveness of ozonated sunflower oil in the treatment of athlete's foot.)
- Evensen NA, Braun PC. "The effects of tea polyphenols on Candida albicans: inhibition of biofilm formation and proteasome inactivation." Can J Microbiol. 2009 Sep; 55 (9): 1033-9. (The effects of tea polyphenols on Candida albicans: inhibition of biofilm formation and proteasome inactivation.)
- Betts JW et al., "Antifungal synergy of theaflavin and epicatechin combinations against Candida albicans." J Microbiol Biotechnol. 2013 May 27. (Antifungal synergy of theaflavin and epicatechin against candida albicans.)
- Home and herbal remedies "Athlete's Foot"
A number of empirical methods are described in this article. This means that scientific studies are not always available as sources.
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind, which arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- What are some sentence examples with Turgid
- How powerful is Narendra Modi outside of India
- Why do people talk about each other
- Why hasn't winged flying been invented yet?
- Who was the most influential Roman why
- What is meant by FIFO RAM
- What were George Carlin's last words
- Where is Zinedine Zidane from
- How have smartphones changed the PC era
- When will the paperless office be common
- Do you believe in pleasant silence?
- Which lie you wanted was true
- Why don't you hear techno music
- What is the life of PU leather
- Which colleges offer the degree of NDA
- Is energy a particle or a wave
- How many nerve cells exist
- How do batteries work
- What are the Mono Blue MTG decks
- Why do I like to eat grass
- What do you think about renewable energy
- Does Facebook India offer internships
- How can a perfect callback be trained
- How can I seek spirituality