Are there exact sociopath-psychopath tests
Are you a psychopath or a narcissist? Test online.
A test that checks for criteria and signs for the following personality disorders has now been put online by me on my German website:
- / Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Histrionic Personality Disorder
Even some professionals are confused about the exact differences and meanings between (“antisocial personality disorder”), sociopathy, and histrionic personality disorder - and even more so among those who perceive problems in their relationships with others and would need guidance to the origin to get to the bottom of these problems. This self-test tries to help by checking each of the mentioned disorders for typical symptoms and characteristics and then providing a separate evaluation.
To ensure the most reliable results possible, this self-test combines screening methods on the Hare checklist (which is used in clinical research and practice to determine) with clinical markers for narcissistic personalities and histrionic personality disorders based on the diagnostic schemes DSM-IV and ICD-10. The test therefore has a comparatively high potential to achieve reliable results even over the Internet. However, it must be correctly pointed out that the quality of the test results can be lower if the questions are answered dishonestly or if the person concerned suffers from distorted perception - these two personality factors, however, are potential traits of people with various personality disorders. In contrast to most of the other tests on my website, it can make sense to carefully consider the answers and, if necessary, even carry them out in the presence of your partner or a close confidante.
(Image source: 2.bp.blogspot.com)
Welcome! You seem new here. Thank you for your interest. If you wish, you can conveniently receive my blog articles via this link via email. Free. Psychotherapy Blog RSS feedThanks for your visit!
The psychotherapy blog RSS feed keeps you up-to-date and free of charge about the latest articles here.
Or register on the blog to comment on individual articles and optionally receive free email updates.
Richard L. Fellner, DSP, MSc.
Psychotherapist, hypnotherapist, sex therapist, couples therapist
- Why I study hypnosis
- Why does the sea water glow at night
- What is the need for power electronics
- Which airports in America have banned smoking?
- Why are they called fluorescent lamps
- Which museums will retired NASA shuttles get?
- What's apple next big thing
- Laughter buffers fear
- What is the trademark of Nepal
- Has anyone tried any unusual smoothie ingredients?
- How to grill with aluminum foil
- Psychopaths lack serotonin
- Monarch butterflies sting or bite
- Is the Thomson sample deterministic
- How do you say evil in Indonesian
- What's your rating of Zoho product
- Why is Robert Moses famous
- How do you feel about family nudity
- How do I fill out the form 3750
- The fifth edition of C ++ Primer is still relevant
- Why is politics so difficult
- What is civil defense
- How does the information system improve quality
- You can use an iPad without WiFi