Where are my iOS screen recordings
Record the screen of your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
In iOS 11 or later and iPadOS, you can take a screen capture and record sound on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Here's how to take a screen capture
- On iOS 14 or later, go to Settings> Control Center, tap More Controls (or Customize Controls if you have iOS 13 or earlier), then tap the Add button next to "Screen Capture".
- Open Control Center on the iPhone or iPod touch, or on the iPad.
- Hold the gray record button then tap Microphone.
- Tap Start Recording and wait for the three-second countdown.
- Open Control Center on your iPhone or iPod touch, or on your iPad, then tap the red record button. Or tap the red status bar at the top of the screen and then tap "Stop".
Open the Photos app and select your screen capture.
Audio recordings are not possible with some apps. Screen recording and synchronization cannot be used at the same time.
- Is there a low pressure throttle valve
- How do you say evil in Indonesian
- Is gender education better than co-education
- What is Kirk Douglass real name
- Is there a mantra for eternal happiness
- How does Facebook seem to save photos immediately?
- Are math teachers required in high school
- What does the Hindi word Narak mean
- Facebook Live is supported in Facebook Messenger
- What is the best glue for furniture
- What is Allocative Efficiency
- What is a blockchain in Bitcoin trading
- How do I cancel Now TV
- What kind of meat is Chicken Roast Steak
- Which player is more important for CSK
- How do I create a positive environment
- What are the four stages of cancer
- Why do I cry so often
- Is Huawei compatible with Verizon
- Who sang the song Songbird in 2002
- Where is handwriting used?
- Why does KUZU mean God in motion
- Did You Know About Buying Google Reviews
- Which songs start with z