Can you sniff dextroamphetamine
There is no such thing as risk-free consumption.
Tablets are generally not suitable for nasal consumption. They often contain water-insoluble substances - in the case of Attentin, the substance magnesium stearate (an aid for making tablets). The other ingredients are isomalt (a sugar substitute that is definitely only included because of the taste) and crospovidone (a binding agent common in tablets, but which are water-soluble). Sniffing can cause these substances to get into the airways and lead to adhesions in the alveoli.
Furthermore, sharp-edged fragments of the tablet can damage the nasal mucous membrane, which can become inflamed and enter your bloodstream via pathogens. So we advise against nasal consumption.
If you still want to consume Attentin nasally, you should grind the tablet as small as possible, preferably with a mortar or with a heavy object between clean, folded paper. It is also advisable to follow our instructions on safer sniffing when pulling.
If you have mental and / or physical illnesses, such as cardiovascular problems, circulatory disorders, epilepsy, depression, anxiety and tension, you expose yourself to an increased health risk by consuming dexamfetamine hemisulfate! It is not advisable to take dexamfetamine hemisulfate if you have taken MAO inhibitors within the last 14 days. This combination can lead to a sharp rise in blood pressure. For example, MAOIs are found in some antidepressants. For a general overview of the risks associated with the consumption and mixed consumption of dexamphetamine, we recommend that you study our entry on "Speed / Pep" (i.e. amphetamine), as the two substances are very similar and therefore their side effects and interactions are also comparable.
Your dr. Spring team
The information in our answer is not intended to guide or motivate drug use! Listed substances can be subject to the BtMG [Narcotics Act]. Unauthorized possession, acquisition and trade are punishable by law! If the substances are freely available, it does not mean that they are safe to use. This text was written to the best of our knowledge and belief. Errors can not be excluded, though. The Drug Scouts assume no liability for damage caused by any kind of use of the information in this text.
- Why are most rooms square or rectangular
- Vitiligo starts out as a pale spot
- Which is the best characterizes deep sleep
- How do you sing rock
- Can there be more than one COO
- How do I recycle old toothbrushes
- How do I start a YouTube livestream
- Why do guitars need truss rods
- Ammonia salts dissolve in hydrochloric acid
- Why is E V Ramasamy useless
- Which aluminum is used for bicycle frames
- Why are software updates important
- Semantics Do chickens really have chicken breasts
- What do you think about trust
- What is the function convert_uuencode in PHP
- What is your favorite strange food combination
- Which museums will retired NASA shuttles get?
- Christopher Reeves is the best Superman
- Domestic cats are important
- What if people don't have to eat
- Can I find a friend on Tinder?
- What foods dissolve clots
- What's the best trip in Chennai
- How many cubic meters make a tone