Why did OpenTable want to be acquired
Reservation platforms join forces
"Restaurants as well as partner restaurants benefit from this partnership by being based on both
Platforms are available. This gives you much greater accessibility. Our mission is to make the out-of-home dining experience as convenient as possible. This strategic partnership enables us to do this faster and more to scale, "said Andrea Johnston, OpenTable's chief operating officer.
Position is strengthenedThe goal at Quandoo is to transform and improve the restaurant experience worldwide: "Together with OpenTable, we are looking forward to strengthening our position in the market and expanding our reach to an even greater variety of restaurants," said an initial press release.
"Our goal has always been to simplify access to new culinary experiences for everyone and to increase accessibility for our restaurant partners," says Pierpaolo Zollo, VP Business Development for Quandoo.
As part of the first integration, 10,000 restaurants from Great Britain, Germany, Australia, Italy and Singapore will be made available in OpenTable and Quandoo. The partnership will bring OpenTable's offering to more than 56,000 restaurants worldwide, and Quandoo's restaurant partners will increase to over 23,000. Both companies undertake to continue to use the stocks on their respective platforms together over the course of the partnership.
Founded in 2012, Quandoo is one of the fastest growing reservation platforms for restaurants worldwide. Quandoo claims to have placed over 180 million guests in more than 18,000 restaurants. Headquartered in Berlin and operating in Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Italy, Turkey, UK, Hong Kong, Finland, Singapore, Australia and the Netherlands, Quandoo was acquired by Recruit Holdings in March 2015.
- How many members does Greenpeace have?
- DNA stays intact for eternity
- Why do we put vinegar on salad?
- What are the best tools for content analysis
- What is a certificate of achievement
- What times are presidential elections open?
- What can the library do
- Why are other girls staring at me
- How do I prepare for the L1B interview
- What platform is the Bleacher report based on?
- What is 8332
- A merger with Walmart Fedex would make sense
- How do people get out of drugs
- Sells someone a Tesla
- When is your heart rate too high?
- Why does a movement cycle not fall off
- Why has Benefit Cosmetics Moon Beam been discontinued
- What can the human skin absorb
- Tinnitus will haunt me forever
- What is his favorite book series
- What should real estate agents wear
- What does object pooling mean
- Can software change poverty in India?
- Teamwork is overrated