Why do people drink milk with fish
Danger! This is what happens when you drink too much milk
This is what happens when you drink too much milk
Anyone who drinks milk is doing something good for their bones! In the past, this claim was particularly popular with parents of young children and is still anchored in the minds of many adults today. The statement is based on the fact that milk contains the mineral calcium, which has a positive effect on our bones. The required daily dose in adults is 1000 grams of calcium, 1200 grams for children and adolescents. A quarter of a liter of milk already covers this requirement. That is why milk and all dairy products have long been called one of the most important foods.
The fact is, however, that 75 percent of the world's population cannot tolerate milk - most of them are not even aware of it. More precisely, these people suffer from lactose intolerance and cannot digest the milk sugar because they lack the enzyme lactase. But it suggests even more that cow's milk is not as healthy as it is conveyed to us by the advertising industry. According to a study on milk from a Swedish university in Uppsala that deals with the Risk of osteoporosis concerned, the risk of broken bones in milk drinkers is even significantly higher. The reason: Contrary to the assumption of many consumers, cow's milk contains calcium - but we cannot use it well and it is much better obtained from plant-based foods. Even more: Milk even removes calcium from the body, as Cosmopolitan.de explains in detail here.
But how much milk is too much? Experts recommend a maximum of one glass of milk and two slices of cheese per day for adults. Plant-based dairy alternatives, which also contain important nutrients, are becoming increasingly popular. These include oat milk, soy milk and nut milk - for example made from hazelnuts, almonds or cashew nuts. Green lettuce, broccoli, white beans and fish are also very good sources of calcium.
- Has the British government really developed India
- Which artist sings Starry Night
- Can you disprove the flying spaghetti monster?
- What if Denmark doesn't sell Groenland
- What is your review of the right to mediate
- Loves Jellal Erza
- How do I convert minutes to degrees?
- What is Google's sycamore maple
- You can upload your last click pictures
- What are incandescent lamp examples
- Can you die of diet pills
- Does Jamaica have an army
- Is West Bengal really undeveloped
- What is the bandwidth of audio
- Can an intelligent person be isolated
- What is the dress code at BBDU
- What are the characteristics of Potterheads
- When does a PCT application have to be filed?
- How do zebras reproduce
- Why are they called fluorescent lamps
- What is a steady stream
- Which ethical theory focuses on intent
- How much walking do small dogs need
- Why are terrorists badly trained
- Are there any indications of a young earth
- What do socialists think of Murray Bookchin
- What kind of business would take a long time
- Why should Mahendra Singh Dhoni retire?
- Is there gravity on earth
- What is the human element
- Why is Canada not acting as an interventionist?
- Who was is Timothy Oliphant
- Can dogs get jet lag?
- What is absenteeism in the workplace