IOS applications can be created without a Mac
How to develop iOS apps on Windows
Develop iOS apps on Windows
If you're building iOS apps on Windows, you should know that macOS is the only platform that can work with the iOS SDK. This means that Xcode, the integrated development environment (IDE) that contains everything you need to build and publish iOS applications, can only run on this platform.
As long as you don't have a Mac but still need to use MacOS to write iOS apps, virtualization software is the easiest solution. Installed on your Windows PC, a virtual machine (VirtualBox, VMware, etc.) gives you access to macOS. This is a great way to develop iOS apps on Windows.
To do this, you need to do the following:
- Install a virtualization app (e.g. VirtualBox) and create a virtual machine on your local computer.
- Install and set up macOS in your VM.
- Install XCode on MacOS.
Don't forget to enter a VALIDE Apple ID when configuring macOS . A valid Apple account is required for your future Xcode download.
At the end of your macOS configuration, select the desired result and the desired settings in your "System Settings".
After that, installing XCode is easy:
- Find and click the Apple Store application icon in the Dock.
- After starting the app, enter "Xcode" in the search field at the top right.
- Click the Install button under the Xcode icon
Note: Users must provide valid Apple IDs if they did not do so during macOS configuration. Even if you did, enter the Apple ID again anyway.
- After Xcode is downloaded and installed, it will run on a guest operating system as if it were Xcode for Windows.
After the macOS and Xcode installation is complete, coding and iOS simulator functions are available. This allows you to test apps with the efficiency you would expect from a real Mac computer.
But remember that the use of macOS on anything other than the official Apple hardware violates Apple's EULA .
Once macOS and XCode are installed, you can start coding and using the iOS simulator to test apps as if you were using a real Mac computer.
- Photosynthesize flowers
- What is the UCMJ
- What does a code of conduct mean
- What are some practical uses of Quicksort
- What is a fleece jacket
- What is the best company valuation certification
- Do you remember your early twenties?
- What are the best hotels in Chandigarh
- Can an antisocial person ever succeed
- What are some binge-worthy podcasts
- Is there a word that is called an elective
- What is an analytical mind
- What environmental factors cause Alzheimer's disease
- Whose brain will be more efficient
- Is DRM evil
- How does the galvanometer with moving coil work
- How long does a star explosion last
- What makes organic chemistry difficult
- All nuclear reactors need a moderator
- Who should be the next Liverpool manager
- What is SAD light therapy
- Is gender education better than co-education
- How important is the ethernet
- Why is open source important