Should I quit college?
Translation of "give up school" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
You didn't have to quit school.
I hate to see you chasing something like that quit school.
I'd just hate to see you give up school, go chasing after a life like that.
I would have to quit school without a girl house.
Should she be quit school?
My mom ran away in her third year, so I had to quit school. to take care of the family.
My mom split my junior year, so, I had to quit school, take care of the family.
Other News Practitioner Beaten and Abused in Long Term Detention By a practitioner from China 2003-04-12 When I was younger, I had to suffer from serious illnesses quit school.
Extortion Female Practitioner is Beaten and Abused in Long Term Detention By a Practitioner from China 2003-04-05 When I was younger, I had to give up school because of severe illnesses.
Then I had to quit school.
When we lost the house and me quit school had to, it was enough and mother left him.
When we lost the house, and I had to drop out of school, it was the last straw, and mom left him.
But I wouldn't quit school and throw away 30 years of college?
After primary school I had to quit schoolsince my father could no longer pay the fees and instead helped my stepmother sell coconuts.
I had to leave school after getting my primary school diploma, because my father could no longer afford to send me there. I began helping my stepmother sell coconuts.
One day they don't go to school, then another day, and then again until they finally do quit school -so José Manuel Grima, coordinator of the city council's program for the eradication of child labor-.
They miss school one day, then another and another more, until at last they do not attend school anymore -said José Manuel Grima, coordinator of the Program for the Eradication of Child Work of the City Council-.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 12. Exactly: 12. Elapsed time: 44 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- How did Coco Chanel change history
- Why are most rooms square or rectangular
- How easy is kefir to make
- Why isn't my prime minister legalizing marijuana?
- Which is the cutest bike in KTM
- What does the rule of three show
- Which degree of freedom 1
- Is Jaws 1975 a horror film
- Women with dyed hair look younger
- What is the best chat room software
- Success with direct response advertising on Facebook
- How do Braxton Hicks contractions feel?
- What do you think of Kim Taehyung
- What are VR headsets like Oculus Rift
- What is the probability of a Brexit?
- When did cake pops become popular?
- Is HelloSign GDPR Compliant
- Can you guess someone's IQ
- What is your opinion on Norway
- Is Kate Middleton the new Princess Diana?
- Looking for website design and print design
- How are vintage books made
- Is Kali and Durga the same
- Are there real men in black
- Can cryptocurrency mining be dangerous
- What is phloem and its structure
- How talented and skilled are geniuses
- Indeed, enjoy adult entertainment
- What is a uterus
- Doppler is a radar
- Regret the business major
- What does design mean for Apple
- Are adult coloring books therapeutic
- Girls break up after their first sex