What's your favorite Joe Dassin song
Paris for connoisseurs!
In a comfortable coach you travel across Germany to Paris. In the evening you will reach the metropolis and spend the night in a 3 * hotel in the city.Day 2: City tour - Montmartre
During a city tour through Paris, your local guide will show you the "Arc de Triomphe", the "Champs Élysées", the "Opéra Garnier" and many other famous sights. In the afternoon you will visit the cosmopolitan district of Montmartre. The white basilica "Sacré Cœur" sits enthroned on the hill above the city. With a height of 129 meters, the Butte Montmartre is the highest natural elevation within the city. Here lovers and tourists meet on the large flight of stairs to enjoy the enchanting view over the Seine metropolis. Musicians artistically play their songs and painters draw portraits of passers-by; the typical Parisian flair is complete. Your dinner will be served today in a typical restaurant near the Alte Oper.Day 3: Louvre - free time - tour of the Seine island or light tour (depending on travel date)
You will visit the world-famous Louvre, the third largest museum in the world. The former Paris City Palace is now home to masterpieces such as the Venus de Milo and the Mona Lisa. How long to explore this stunning museum is entirely up to your own preferences, with free time until late afternoon. Use the remaining time for individual discoveries. Or you can climb the Eiffel Tower, the most visited structure in the world. When the view is clear, you can enjoy a great view of the city. Today you will have dinner in a typical brasserie near the Place de la République. Then take a romantic tour of the Seine island Île-de-la-Cité with your local tour guide or a light tour through illuminated Paris (depending on the travel date).Day 4: Versailles - La Défense - boat trip
Your local guide will take you through the gardens of the Palace of Versailles. Let yourself be transported back to the time of the Sun King, king of what was then the most powerful state in Europe. He had symmetrical avenues and bodies of water that fit harmoniously into the landscape created - perfect French garden art. Between 11 a.m. and 12 p.m. you can enjoy the water features. Linger at fountains with mythological sculptures, where countless jets of water dance to the sounds of baroque music. On the way back to the Seine metropolis, pay a visit to the futuristic La Défense district. The most famous building is the Grande Arche, the modern version of the triumphal arch. In the late afternoon you can enjoy a nice boat trip on the Seine and see the city from the waterside. It goes past the Musée d´Orsay, the bridge Pont Neuf and up to the Eiffel Tower. Today you will stop for dinner in a restaurant in the center of Paris. A great end to this wonderful trip!Day 5: Paris - journey home
After breakfast you start your journey home.
- What do actors do after the show
- Where does photosynthesis begin
- Are there Indians in the Congo?
- What is investment crowdfunding freelance
- What are the duties of a client
- Extreme feminists become sexists
- What percentage of mothers are unmarried mothers?
- Lord Shiva meditates on himself why
- How can I recover from hepatitis B.
- How are enzymes involved in digestion
- Which is the cutest bike in KTM
- How well do you know your enemy
- What kind of flute should I buy
- Why is card playing so addicting
- What are the advantages of a quadcopter
- How long should the SAT essay be
- How is machine learning used in finance
- What do coefficients in polynomials basically mean?
- How can I stop being a loser?
- What is the Blue Brain Project
- Is the audience ready for crowd sourcing?
- A temporomandibular joint disease is linked to fibromyalgia
- How are you? Are you single
- Is playing the piano a talent?