Who are the state-sponsored companies
Briefly explained - subsidies for small businesses too?
In the business press one reads again and again the information that larger companies sometimes receive millions in subsidies and then do not use them in the way that citizens expect from their taxpayers' money. The anger about this is great for many, but one should by no means see funding opportunities in a generally negative light.
There are also attractive funding opportunities for the smallest companies. Regardless of whether you are starting up a business, a company with investment plans, or a company in an economically difficult situation - applying for funding is often sensible and easy.
As consultants, we support you in identifying and applying for suitable government funding.
Public funding can be used in different ways. The aim is usually to promote the economy and ultimately create new jobs or maintain existing ones by financing investments.
European funding or regional funding?
Young companies within the European Union are also to be promoted. But also the promotion of innovative products in existing companies can strengthen the regional economic structures through appropriate funding. This allows entrepreneurial know-how to be built up, from which future start-ups in the region can also benefit.
But what is being funded now?
The economy is supported in a variety of ways, for example through:
• Economic development by rural districts
• Funding from KfW, e. B. through loans
• Funding by the federal government
• Low interest loans
• lost grants to finance projects
• Trade fair funding
• Creation of homepages
• Further training
• advanced training
• Promotion of (business) start-ups
There are many measures that are funded with a grant, surety, or subsidized loan and information that is conveyed through counseling. But what does this process look like that a company has to go through in order to be able to call up the desired funding for starting a business or for financing an innovation?
An optimist always finds a way. A pessimist always finds a dead end.
Napoleon Hill (American writer)
- What are the stains on the glasses
- What is special about the Zener diode
- Bruce Lee wrote a book
- What are some special facts about introverts
- How does magnetism generate electricity?
- What is meant by resonance study material
- How can I support my pansexual friend
- What is the perfect example of sadness
- Is epigenetic inheritance the same as epigenetic?
- Who brought up the concept of the prison?
- Why did Fallout 4 fail
- Is your city big or small
- What do we mean by electromagnetic radiation?
- What exactly is Harry Dresden's second daughter
- What would you buy in Thailand
- How can we advertise in mobile games
- Are quarks and leptons discovered or theorized?
- What are the main weaknesses of TaskRabbit
- Have families been destroyed by technology
- How do I hack my account back
- What are some sentence examples with beatification
- Regret voting for Remain
- Was the creation of Pakistan justified?
- What is your channel about