What is a man's life
The mother in a man's life
Of sons and husbands, mothers and wives
The mother is the first woman in a man's life. She is the first to teach him what it is like to be a man. What messages does she give him on how he will later be as a man? What influence does your love affair with the child's father have on your relationship with your son? How does the mother relationship determine his later relationship with other women?
It is hardly possible for a man to speak neutrally about his mother relationship. The same applies to mothers in reverse - motherhood is seen by some as a gift and by others as a curse. In relation to the mother, the son is small and helpless, the mother big and powerful - exactly the opposite of the cliché of the strong man and the weak woman!
In her son, a mother meets for the first time a male who is completely dependent on her. The experiences she has had with men in her previous life directly affect the way she treats her son.
The importance of the mother-son relationship also extends far beyond a man's individual life. It is a crucial link in the chain of male-female relationships in our society.
In this very personal book, Victor Chu works out the characteristics of a (too) close mother-son relationship with all their shades. The author describes the relationship between mother and son from birth to death and the possible psychological effects of a close symbiosis. He gives suggestions for men to rethink their motherly relationship and to strengthen their masculinity. He also explains the importance of the father and the parental partnership and sensitizes mothers to the needs of their sons.
- What is 1 infinite 1
- What is the difference between accept and agree?
- What is always better homemade
- How do I choose a wig?
- What do you call a food lover
- Did you know that Investmentsbay is a scam
- Which festivals should I attend in Mumbai?
- Does it bother you to live near an airport?
- How does geolocation work
- Kill Kirito Sugou in SAO
- Should the Bible be updated
- What are CNC springs
- Why are there no satellites in Africa?
- Where does toilet waste go on airplanes?
- How is steaming
- How do I build strength in the gym
- Which causes cats to lose their teeth
- Do oversized tires affect fuel consumption?
- SFUSD schools still use blackboards
- What are the biggest myths about scientists
- Can someone sell alcoholic beverages on eBay
- Well worth buying the Nokia E1
- Are there hot guys at NIFT
- How does the branchless banking business facilitate financial integration?
- Who offers cheap airport rental cars
- Almond milk is heavily processed
- Is Riri Williams smarter than Tony Stark
- What is a contactor on an AC unit
- Visual spatial IQ is related to synesthesia
- Why is temperature a macroscopic quantity
- Which is the most harmful narcotic
- Shall we get what we deserve?
- How much damage can lightning do
- What are the origins of Cyber Monday