Hybrid bikes are good
BMW Urban Hybrid Bike 2020 should convince as a slim commuter
We have already reported on the BMW Active Hybrid E-Bike here. For 2020, Bayern have another model in their program. The BMW Urban Hybrid Bike comes across as inconspicuous and light and does not reveal at first glance that you are dealing with an e-bike. We present the model here, which is aimed more at performance-oriented drivers.
The BMW Urban Hybrid Bike in detail
You have to look twice to expose the new BMW Urban Hybrid Bike as a pedelec. In contrast to the BMW Active Hybrid E-Bike, a mid-engine from Brose is not used here, but the model is equipped with rear-wheel drive. When it comes to the battery, too, one goes other ways and does not rely on extra capacity and thus size, but finds the right mediocrity of compactness and sufficient range in the city.
BMW Urban Hybrid Bike 2020
The BMW Urban Hybrid Bike, which is equipped with a 250 W motor in the rear wheel and that compact 300 Wh battery integrated in the down tube, weighs just 18.5 kilograms. However, there is no StVO-compliant equipment here. This has to be added (and ordered).
Hydraulic disc brakes from Shimano are definitely on board, which should ensure a safe stop on all routes. The Shimano Deore XT gearshift with 10 gears is responsible for the necessary translation on the mountain. A rigid fork ensures a direct driving experience in the urban jungle.
The model, which according to BMW is particularly aimed at commuters, still manages without a luggage rack. Here design probably took precedence over functionality. When it comes to comfort, the driver has to be content with ergonomic ergonomic handles from Ergon, which is why the model is equipped with the Selle Royal Mach 2 saddle.
engine: Hub motor with 250 watt nominal power
battery: Integrated, removable Li-ion battery, 300Wh
Display: compact display on the left handlebar grip
fork: Rigid fork in frame color
circuit: Shimano Deore XT, 1 × 10
Brakes: Shimano, 180/160 mm f / h
saddle: Selle Royal Mach 2
Impellers: Rody Airline Corsa, 28 inches
tires: Continental Grand Sport Extra
price: 2,198 EUR
Tibor Simai presents the BMW Urban Hybrid Bike in a video:
The second pedelec in the BMW 2020 bike portfolio can definitely make a difference in terms of weight and design. The drive components should be sufficient for the city (and the weekend trip to the surrounding area). Since the model is being advertised as a commuter eBike, a luggage rack and mudguards would have been good for it. Equipping it ex works in compliance with the Road Traffic Act would also have been desirable. What do you all mean? Can you do that BMW Urban Hybrid Bike to convince?
More at www.bmw.de.
- Why is origami so difficult
- What do Italian schools teach about World War II
- What is the full name of Nabi
- Is breathing voluntarily or involuntarily 1
- Which topic should UGC net choose?
- How does human development accelerate development
- What properties describe vertebrates and invertebrates
- Will Twitter ever terminate President Trump's account?
- What happened to Electroneum
- What are Demeter's responsibilities
- How does Costa Rica compare to Uruguay?
- Does mind mapping really work
- How can I fix the recorded video?
- Is Facebook encrypted to Facebook
- Friends is available on Netflix in India
- What are some of the famous royals
- How do I gain trust and confidence
- Where should we go after GCSE
- Are there submarine sailors here
- What is the ultimate hot dog
- You can take Imodium and Amoxicillin together
- How many subjects does a degree have?
- Is an open letter protected by copyright
- What are the courses in electrical engineering
- How cold it gets in Guadeloupe
- Why is the Python dictionary not ordered
- Why should Mahendra Singh Dhoni retire?
- How are humans not an endangered species
- Why is autumn called autumn season
- Why is chocolate milk good for you
- What should i do life coaching
- Does hypnosis work in foreign languages