Where is the composer JSON
Package management with Composer: Documentation facilitates overview
During installation or updates, Composer creates another JSON file (“composer.lock”) in which the packages are documented, including the version number and dependencies. From now on, the content of this file determines what is downloaded with further install commands. This ensures that all employees in a project receive exactly the same package versions - regardless of the content of the composer.json. For this to work, composer.json and composer.lock must be versioned accordingly in Git or SVN, in contrast to the downloaded packages themselves, which are exempt from versioning.
Installed packages are by default in a so-called "vendor" directory and can be used directly in the project. Composer comes with an autoload mechanism so that you can save yourself the hassle of including files and directories - more on that later.
Install Composer: very easy
The installation of Composer is very easy: EXE installers are available for Windows for download, under Linux, Mac OS and Unix a phar file does the work. It is also a good idea to move the phar file to the PATH instead of keeping it locally in the project
save. In this way, Composer is available system-wide. Incidentally, the installation is even easier with a package manager, for example with Homebrew under Mac OS.
In order to be able to manage dependencies in the project with Composer, composer.json must be created as a starting point . A wizard is available on the command line for this with “composer init”. After a short question-and-answer game, the file is filled with basic meta data. The init command also adds the vendor directory to the .gitignore.
You might be interested in that too
- Who is Mads Mikkelsen
- What is the Golmaal movie genre
- What is the most unchristian of all
- What is a media officer
- How do I root an Android Jellybean
- What is the history of the UAE
- How is fruit concentrate made
- Is wind a good polluter?
- When did people start smiling?
- How do I start selling
- What is sqrt 3 3x 3 3
- Who sold the Louisiana Territory in 1803
- Ergonomics What is the ideal monitor setup
- What is bacteriophage genetics
- Have attractive PPT presentation templates
- How do I calculate the cooling tower TR
- The Georgia Freedom of Religion Act is constitutional
- What is machining process
- Eat cancer runs in families
- Is a spiritual wedding legal?
- What are the stages of RCC construction
- Has not achieved Christian Laettner in the NBA
- What is the Spanish translation for study
- Which sweets are NOT vegan