What is 0 0 0 0 13
Division by 0
If you divide zero by any number, you always get zero. However, if you try to divide by zero, you will get messages like 'NaN', 'nDef' or simply 'not defined', depending on the calculator. But why?
You can easily imagine this with a cookie: if there is nothing left, it can no longer be shared. Division by zero, however, is more complicated. So let's look at what happens when we divide our cookie into smaller and smaller pieces, that is, we keep getting closer and closer to zero.
You can see that the closer we get to dividing by zero, the greater the result of the division. But what does this mean for dividing by zero?
As we know, division is closely related to multiplication. If I divide 1 by 2 I get 0.5. If I take 0.5 times 2, I get 1. Division and multiplication are again inverse operations, they basically have the opposite effect. The only problem is, if dividing by zero were theoretically possible and I took the result again from 0, I would get 0 again and again.
The limit for dividing by 0 then looks like this:
This also confirms that dividing by 0 is not possible. The closer we get to zero, the larger the quotient becomes. Infinity ∞ is not a number. If we were to divide by 0 and we got infinity as the result, we couldn't multiply the whole thing back to the starting value.
- Which famous artists were disabled
- Why Windows 7 picks up DNS quickly
- Which Bank of India accepts international payments
- What is resonance in AC circuits
- Why is Robert Moses famous
- How do I get Dropbox
- Why does silicone sealant turn black
- When was Apple founded?
- Consider Kirkland Signature Gourmet Quality
- How much do cigarettes cost in Mexico in general
- What are the advantages of audio communication
- 3D printing has a bright future
- How many engineers did Slack have in 2017
- What is the most popular craft beer
- Which player is more important for CSK
- Which city is the heart of Punjab
- Is the closure of shares subject to tax under GST
- Which blinds are better Roman or Venetian
- Where can I learn Arabic in Singapore
- What is angina disease
- How can I study newly designed SAT materials
- What does the party parrot mean
- Treasury bills are safe
- How do I crack an Android interview