What vitamins are good for liver repair
Capsaicin from chillies
Capsaicin is the hot-tasting substance from the chilli pepper. In tests, capsaicin has proven to be a great liver protector, able to protect the liver from damage by substances that are toxic to the liver.
Even with liver fibrosis (progressive scarring of liver tissue, which can lead to cirrhosis and cancer), capsaicin could help and, although not cure the fibrosis, it could prevent its progression so that cancer does not have to occur.
Capsaicin can be taken very easily via capsules.
* You can find chilli capsules (with capsaicin and capsinoids) here: Chilli capsules
Bitter substances activate the liver functions
Bitter substances are those secondary plant substances that the liver is particularly happy about. They ensure a healthy flow of bile, regulate the acid-base balance and activate the liver functions from the ground up. Bitter substances are taken in the form of herbal bitters (e.g. bitter love), bitter elixirs (e.g. Bittrio herbal elixir alcohol-free), bitter plant powders (e.g. dandelion powder) or bitter plant extracts (e.g. dandelion root extract).
Antioxidants protect the liver
The intake of antioxidants (e.g. glutathione, astaxanthin, OPC, etc.) also makes an important contribution to protecting the liver. All liver-stressing toxins generate a large number of free radicals, which can be rendered harmless by taking additional amounts of antioxidants. This measure also enables the liver cells to regenerate more quickly.
Probiotics are important for gut health
There is a close relationship between gut health and liver performance. Scientists have since found that taking probiotics can even help break down fatty liver disease.
Probiotics can be taken solo. However, they can also be used as part of a colon cleansing program. Because: the healthier and purer the intestine, the fewer toxins get into the liver and the better the liver is. You can find out more about how to do a colon cleanse here.
You already know a great deal about the exceptional organ liver. You can find more information here: The holistic liver cleanse
Surely you would have taken care of the well-being of your liver before, if you had been well informed about this important organ.
But now nothing stands in the way of your liver support activity.
For your contribution to liver regeneration, your body will reward you with the best of health into old age.
* This article contains advertising. Our website contains affiliate links (* mark), i.e. references to partner companies, e.g. to the Amazon website. If a reader clicks on an affiliate link and subsequently on a product from our partner company, we may receive a small commission. With this we cover part of the costs we have for the operation and maintenance of our website and can continue to keep the website free of charge for our readers.
Your donation helps us
If you enjoyed this article, we would appreciate a small contribution to our work! Donate now with Paypal.
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Shim JY et al., "Protective effects of Chlorella vulgaris on liver toxicity in cadmium-administered rats." J Med Food. 2008 Sep; 11 (3): 479-85. (Protective effects of Chlorella vulgaris on liver toxicity in rats given cadmium.)
- Uchikawa T. et al., "Parachlorella beyerinckii accelerates lead excretion in mice." Toxicol Ind Health. 2009 Sep; 25 (8): 551-6. (Parachlorella beyerinckii accelerates lead excretion in mice.)
- Abenavoli L. et al., "Milk thistle in liver diseases: past, present, future." Phytother Res. 2010 Oct; 24 (10): 1423-32 (milk thistle for liver diseases: past, present, future)
- Mahesh A. et al., "Hepatocurative potential of sesquiterpene lactones of Taraxacum officinale on carbon tetrachloride induced liver toxicity in mice." Biol Hung. 2010 Jun; 61 (2): 175-90. (Liver-healing potential of the sesquiterpene lactones from Taraxacum officinale on carbon tetrachloride-induced liver toxicity in mice.)
- Domitrović R. et al., "Antifibrotic activity of Taraxacum officinale root in carbon tetrachloride-induced liver damage in mice." J Ethnopharmacol. 2010 Aug 9; 130 (3): 569-77. (Antifibrotic activity of dandelion root in carbon tetrachloride-induced liver damage in mice.)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind, which arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- Who are known as commercial brokers
- What is Arbitration and Conciliation Act
- How does Green Mountain Energy make money
- Is a b a b 2
- What is the grain size in steel
- How can you color plastic
- Are digital transformations of companies working as planned?
- What happens when a flywheel drives
- What does Federer drink when he converts
- Why do we respect Maharana Pratap
- How did human societies come about?
- Why are derived lipids infortant
- What is something that you absolutely cannot fathom
- Which factors make the economy grow?
- What does a liter bottle look like
- Why do we need genders at all
- Why doesn't Flipkart sell OnePlus products
- How many Canadians have a criminal record
- Women with dyed hair look younger
- Why does Google need employees
- Why are prefabricated PCs obsolete?
- Who makes you feel alive
- What determines the value of an opal
- Which channel is ABC in Denver, Colorado
- How do I get a job in Dubai
- Miss Lucille Ball
- What are the differences between waiting and waiting
- What is the htaccess file
- Allows PayPal transactions within India
- Who would like to buy clothing products
- Anime has been popular before
- What is the best option for the WordPress forum
- Is an MX 5 solution harmful?
- How to subdue a narcissist