What causes alienation
1. Term: According to Marx, the term is intended to describe the negative effects of private ownership of the means of production and the progressive division of labor under capitalism on working people. Both lead to alienation:
(1) Man of the product of his labor (since this does not belong to him, but to the entrepreneur);
(2) the people among themselves (since all interpersonal relationships are largely commercialized, so that people only perceive each other as impersonal factors);
(3) of man of its genus (since the division of labor obscures the true character of production as collaborative, creative action);
(4) of man in and from his work (since the advancing division of labor more and more restricts the free development of individual inclinations and abilities).
2. Abolition of Alienation: According to Marxism, alienation can only pass through socialism or communism Socialization of the means of production and abolition of the traditional division of labor cancel.
3. Consequences / assessment: Abolishing the division of labor would mean causing a major decline in productivity, which would bring the developed economies back to pre-industrial levels. It is precisely the productivity-increasing effect of the division of labor that led to an unimagined increase in leisure time and thus the opportunities for self-realization outside of work as well as the relief of living conditions for all sections of the population. Since more and more different professions are developing in the course of technical progress, the division of labor specialization can itself lead to the realization of individual skills and preferences within the work. The extent to which such scope for self-development arises and can be used has nothing to do with the form of ownership of the workplace, so that socialization of the means of production itself is irrelevant in this context.
- What is the Buddhist Perspective on Parenthood
- Allows PayPal transactions within India
- How do I become more worldly
- Is a Lubricant Franchise Profitable
- Why is California called the Golden Coast
- What is PABT
- Why does Google need employees
- How was Sunil Gavaskar Little Man called
- When is a knee replacement necessary?
- What is speech practice in young children
- Bluete is a collective term
- Cooking is easier than baking
- What are the MCI recognized countries
- Moses was schizophrenic
- How can I study newly designed SAT materials
- Which dating app has the fewest bots?
- How do earned income credits work
- How does HRT feel?
- What does Farm to Table
- How well do you know your enemy
- What is the importance of the paragraph alignment
- How can you always sleep well?
- Which cone drop color is the worst
- What is the most popular craft beer