Is kindergarten free in the US
Kindergarten-free education: why is childcare mistrusted?
The waves are going up - especially with some mom blogs that live the concept of kindergarten-free upbringing. You feel that the recently published article in the "Berliner Zeitung" has misunderstood you and has deliberately put it in a strange light.
A kindergarten-free education means that (above all) mothers take care of their children up to school - and sometimes beyond - themselves. Many parents distrust the institution of kindergarten because they believe that their child's needs are not being adequately addressed. "Nobody knows my son as well as I do, nobody can respond to his signals so well", a mother is quoted in the "Berliner Zeitung".
Social behavior and women in the trap
The kindergartenfrei.org platform wants to network parents who live or want to live this concept and lists reasons for bringing up a kindergarten-free education. A less hectic everyday life, less peer pressure, the children are not exposed to any unnatural, unworldly surroundings - these are just a few of the advantages described there. In addition, the relationship with the educators is viewed as a business relationship that cannot convey natural social behavior, and traumatic imprints are more likely, as there are hardly any places of retreat.
Susanne Viernickel, professor at the Faculty of Education at the University of Leipzig, rejects the accusation that children who have attended a crèche or kindergarten become insecure and depressed adults, as there are no scientific connections here.
Critics of kindergarten-free education see women in particular trapped, as they are largely the ones who stay at home. Getting back to work after a six-year break is a major challenge, and the lack of retirement years will further increase old-age poverty among women who become financially dependent on their partners through the model. This concern is often countered by the fact that a state pension is questionable anyway and that at the end of your life you don't want to regret having spent too little time with your children.
What are the motivations of the kindergarten-free upbringing?
Do you have the impression that your child's needs are being taken care of in kindergarten? Or do you distrust the kindergarten? What does that mean for (mostly) women when they say goodbye to working life for so long? What speaks for and what against the kindergarten-free model and the kindergarten? (haju, 8/8/2018)
- What's in your EVE Online wallet
- Believe leadership programs are effective
- Drawing a realistic portrait is considered creative
- How do I wash shoes
- How are state taxes viewed as constitutional?
- What are useful Xcode extensions
- Why are certain things revealing
- Ghosts have DNA
- Is nardil a sedative
- How do I sell software to universities
- What products does Vestige offer for home care?
- How do I reinstall Windows 10
- How are new patent applications evaluated
- Tut x 2 3 x 2 3
- How does 1Password store user passwords
- What does DMX do for work these days
- Which problems can Wireshark detect
- Why is my HDMI connection not working
- Is Warsaw a clean city
- What is the Lorentz law
- Which bacteria are in cheese?
- Is a mayor a politician
- What inspired the anime Toradora
- What are the advantages of a quadcopter