What is chewing gum
Chewing gum is a soft mass that we can chew for several hours without disintegrating. Most chewing gum is sweet, but there are also sour or spicy flavors. That depends on the flavorings contained in the chewing gum. They ensure the long-lasting taste.
Nowadays, plastics are mainly used as raw materials. It used to be tree resins such as spruce resin. To this day, chewing gum is also made from rubber, which in turn is obtained from the milky sap of the rubber tree and is mainly found in car tires. If chewing gum does not contain any sweetener, i.e. no artificial sweeteners, then at least half of it is often made up of sugar. Other ingredients include agents that keep chewing gum moist, acidic, or give it a color.
When you chew, the brain receives more blood and oxygen. In addition, the brain is stimulated and “kept awake” because there is a dense network of nerves in the mouth that are connected to the brain. But chewing gum can also relax you. If you chew gum frequently or for a long time, the air you swallow can cause gas in your stomach, and the sugar can damage your teeth. In the vast majority of cases, swallowed chewing gum is harmless. It doesn't stick to the stomach, but is excreted again.
Even in the Stone Age, people chewed certain tree resins. The first chewing gum factory was a good 150 years ago. In the beginning, balls were sold that had no taste at all. Later chewing gum was also offered in strips and with flavorings and sugar.
- How many digits are there in 3 1000
- How do I cook Sinigang
- How do I vegan properly
- How many programmers work for the NSA
- How much could Bruce Lee Bank
- What is the age of vaping
- What is a shopping bag
- Who is the President of Ghana 1
- Which games use or accept bitcoin
- What does per second squared?
- When did China's economy start to fail?
- Why India suffers from corruption
- What is the hypothesis behind Ohm's law
- What does a man live for?
- How do I catch this
- How do I establish a loan
- Am I academically qualified for top colleges
- Which cone drop color is the worst
- Where are parallel databases used
- How can I improve my dysthymia
- How long does it take for the earth to be sterilized?
- Who plants 20 million trees
- Dogs see their snouts all the time
- Which is the best Munnar or Wayanad