Sea salt has no critical nutrients
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Kok DJ, et al, The Effects of Dietary Excesses in Animal Protein and Sodium on the Composition and the Crystallization Kinetics of Calcium Oxalate Monohydrate in Urines of Healthy Men, The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 1990 Oct; 71 (4): 861 -7, (The effect of dietary excesses of animal protein and sodium on the composition and crystallization kinetics of calcium oxalate monohydrate in the urine of healthy men)
- Borghi L, et al, Comparison of two diets for the prevention of recurrent stones in idiopathic hypercalciuria, The New England Journal of Medicine, 2002 Jan 10; 346 (2): 77-84, (Comparison of two diets for the prevention of recurrent stones in idiopathic hypercalcuria)
- Harrington M, et al, The effect of a high-protein, high-sodium diet on calcium and bone metabolism in postmenopausal women and its interaction with vitamin D receptor genotype, The British Journal of Nutrition, 2004 Jan; 91 (1): 41 -51, (The effect of a diet high in protein and salt on calcium and bone metabolism in postmenopausal women and its interaction with vitamin D receptor genotypes)
- Scanlan RA, Formation and occurrence of nitrosamines in food, Cancer Research, May 1983, (Formation and occurrence of nitrosamines in food)
- Rostrowska K, et al, Formation and Metabolism of N-Nitrosamines, Polish Journal of Environmental Studies, Vol. 7, No. 6 (1998), 321-325, (formation and metabolism of N-nitrosamines)
- Domingo JL, Aluminum and other metals in Alzheimer's disease: a review of potential therapy with chelating agents, Journal of Alzheimer's disease, 2006 Nov; 10 (2-3): 331-41, (Aluminum and other metals in Alzheimer's disease: a review on potential therapy with chelating agents)
- Drago D, et al, Potential pathogenic role of beta-amyloid (1-42) -aluminum complex in Alzheimer's disease, The international Journal of Biochemistry & Cell Biology, 2008; 40 (4): 731-46, (Potentially pathogenic role of beta-amyloid (1-42) aluminum complex in Alzheimer's disease)
- McDougall J, Alzheimer's again linked to Aluminum, www.rense.com,
- Bassioni G, et al, Risk Assessment of Using Aluminum Foil in Food Preparation, International Journal of Electrochemical Science, 7 (2012) 4498 4509, (Risk Assessment of Using Aluminum Foil in Food Preparation)
- Teng X, et al, More than adequate iodine intake may increase subclinical hypothyroidism and autoimmune thyroiditis: a cross-sectional study based on two Chinese communities with different iodine intake levels, European Journal of Endocrinology, 2011 Jun; 164 (6): 943- 50, (A higher than adequate iodine intake increases subclinical hypothyroidism and autoimmune thyroiditis: a cross-sectional study based on two Chinese communities with different iodine intake levels)
- Proksch E, et al, Bathing in a magnesium-rich Dead Seasaltsolution improves skin barrier function, enhances skin hydration, and reduces inflammation in atopic dry skin, International Journal of Dermatology, 2005 Feb; 44 (2): 151-7, (Das Bathing in a magnesium-rich Dead Sea salt solution improves the skin barrier function, increases skin moisture and reduces inflammation in atopically dry skin)
- Sukenik S, et al, Dead Seabathsalts for osteoarthritis of the knee, Harefuah, 1995 Aug; 129 (3-4): 100-3, 159, 158, (Dead Sea bath salts for knee osteoarthritis)
- Ferreira P, Hendel B, water and salt, source of life, ina-Verlag, 2001
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind, which arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- What is garbage disposal
- Is meritnation useful for grade 12
- Are game computers good for work
- What is the ICICI Maximiser Fund V.
- What kind of startup are you starting
- How can I develop selfless love
- How is ITS Dental College bigger Noida
- What are commercial ideas for schools
- Should investors invest in 5G
- How can a moth bite be poisonous
- What is the backbone of Apache Spark
- Far better than Rajinikanth is Kamal Haasan
- What is the best herb
- Where can I sell my unused domain
- What is Chronic Oxygen Deficiency
- How ethical is Google 2
- Why do people innovate
- When does LPU give vacation
- What is the process of screen printing
- Is oxygen an organic molecule
- What is your most expensive harmonica
- What are some underrated classical piano pieces
- What do you know about wireless technology
- What are the dimensions of a car