Miss your kitchen sink
Dear holiday guests,
our holiday apartments should be a second home for you. You should be able to feel good and rest. We have made an effort and hope that you can find everything you need. The following house rules should be an aid for a harmonious stay. We have also listed some rules that we hope you will understand.
Should you miss anything in the facility or if you need help, please do not hesitate to contact us.
All things that are in the holiday home or belong to it may and should be used by the guests.
Nobody deliberately damages things, but it can happen to anyone that something breaks or a mishap (extreme dirt, liquids, etc.) occurs. We would be pleased if you inform us directly of the damage incurred and we can react accordingly.
Please handle the kitchen equipment and technical devices with care.
Please only put crockery, pots and cutlery in the cupboards when they are clean and dry. Please leave the interior of the oven and microwave in a clean condition.
We also ask for your help when it comes to garbage and appeal to your environmental awareness! You must also dispose of this in between and when you leave.
Where rubbish cannot be avoided, it can be separated properly for disposal.
We would also be happy to personally go through the options we have given you.
Outside entrance area Weststraße 25a:
Organic garbage in the given bags (organic garbage bags) and sealed in the organic bin (filter bags, tea bags, vegetable and fruit waste, leftover food, etc.)
• Please put everything else (band utensils, "Zewa towels", cigarette scraps, etc.) in the residual waste bin only in closed bags
• Please do not throw any food / edibles that have already been started (still usable) in the trash, but leave them in the kitchen
• No rubbish, leftover food or hygiene articles may be thrown or poured into the kitchen sink, toilets, wash basins and showers
Ski and hiking room
We ask you when full capacity (visible) to keep the door to this room open at all times and to leave it tidy out of consideration for other guests.
Smoking is not permitted in the holiday apartments. Please leave the apartment to smoke.
You have the opportunity to park in the courtyard directly in front of the houses. We offer a parking space for each holiday apartment. Here, too, we ask you to park considerately. The lessor is not liable for damage to vehicles parked or maneuvered on the property and their contents.
In the winter months there may be a delay in clearing the parking spaces. In this case you can turn to us with confidence.
We always try to get the snow masses under control, but the following applies on the property: Beware of black ice and roof avalanches!
In the summer months we offer you a covered "bicycle parking lot".
Considerate cooperation applies here as well. The lessor is not liable for lost or damaged bicycles.
Key / mountain railway / Allgäu-Walser-Card
Please never give the keys / cards out of your hand. A loss of the keys / cards must be reported immediately and the guest is liable up to the amount of the replacement costs.
If repairs are immediately necessary or in the summer months to water flowers, it can be essential that the landlord has to enter the holiday home without the knowledge of the guest.
Bringing pets is not allowed.
The landlord is not liable for the guest's valuables.
Arrival and departure
The arrival takes place by arrangement. On the day of departure, we ask our guests to vacate the apartment by 10 a.m. at the latest. When you leave, the holiday home should be left with care.
By booking the holiday apartment, we assume that the house rules are recognized.
Thank you for your understanding.
We look forward to welcoming you and wish you a pleasant stay, lots of fun, relaxation and recreation.
Your Frick family
- Why do we lack confidence
- What are less than deadly weapons?
- Why is beauty so powerful
- Do erythrocytes contain a nucleus
- What is Silicosis How is it caused
- How is vegetable glycerin made
- What credentials qualify a Quora moderator
- Why is cooking considered a chemical change
- What is the best bitcoin payment gateway
- How do social media benefit from politics
- How can the CIA be defeated
- What other songs use the word Putin
- Jan Ove Waldner is famous in China
- IOS is hacked
- Will end over
- Do you like to eat meat and why
- Transgender men can get FtM tough
- What's the best trip in Chennai
- What does the term busy bee mean?
- How can I see Babumoshai Bandookbaaz
- How does ultrasound sound for dogs
- How will GST promote employment
- What is the coulomb potential
- A conductor material can conduct electricity forever