What is the definition of queue
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Was | te | lean | ge, Plural: Wa | te | snake |
- IPA: [ˈVaʁtəˌʃlaŋə]
- 1) an orderly line of people waiting
- 2) it sequential storage type for a short-term unavailable amount of data
- Determinative compound from the stem of the verb waiting and the noun Snake with the glide-e-
- 2) queue
- 2) data processing
- 2) Message queue
- 1) A long time formed in front of the box office of the cinema Queue to people.
- 1) “We are in the Queue.“
- 1) “They went to their hand luggage together and stood in the Queuethat had set in motion. "
- 1) “I hate Queues.“
- 2) The data cannot be processed by the computer fast enough and therefore some data is in the Queue posed.
- 1) in one Queuequeue; into a Queue line up
- 1) “I finally found a toilet, but found that it was Queue moved forward at a snail's pace. "
- in a Queuebe; in a Queueare located
- 2) queuing theory
- Nominative: singular Queue; Plural Queues
- Genitive: singular Queue; Plural Queues
- Dative: singular Queue; Plural Queues
- Accusative: singular Queue; Plural Queues
- English: 1) especially BrE:queue, waiting queue; especially AmE:line, waiting line
- French: 1) queue d'attente
- Swedish: 1) kö
- Spanish: 1) cola (Female)fila
- Turkish: 1) kuyruk
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„The main thing at Gamescom in Cologne is to wait. Visitors often stand for hours at the stands of the major titles. Without Queue here are a few current highlights.“
Handelsblatt.com, August 23, 2018
„First he pushed his way into the Queue at a wine press, then he knocked over his opponent: A 74-year-old killed a three-year-old man in his car near Dresden.“
Spiegel Online, August 28, 2018
„Two men huddled in the Queue of a Heidelberg kebab shop. Two hitherto unknowns didn't like that at all.“
Stuttgarter Zeitung online, September 03, 2018
„A passenger at Cologne / Bonn Airport allegedly missed because of a long one Queue before the security check your plane to Mallorca. Now she is suing the federal police.“
Epoch Times, September 20, 2018
„Because she has stayed too long at Cologne / Bonn Airport Queue confessed and therefore missed her flight to Mallorca, a German is now suing the federal police for damages.“
Krone.at, September 21, 2018
„Customers, the others in the Queue Get close to your skin - that's uncomfortable even in normal times.“
GMX, March 26, 2020
„Out of displeasure about little distance in the Queue is said to have struck a man (41) in a drugstore with a broom.“
BILD.de, March 23, 2020
„Bright sunshine attracts people outside. At lunchtime there is even one at the Rauschelesee Queue educated.“
Kleine Zeitung, January 12, 2020
„Recordings from Peru are currently making the rounds on social media. The pictures show how numerous people are in one Queue stand to buy beer.“
Today.at, April 27, 2020
„For the first time, deliverers had to dispose of their garden waste in containers themselves. This regulation caused displeasure on Monday and for a long time Queue before the municipal green waste acceptance on Pappelweg in Großburgwedel.“
Hannoversche Allgemeine, April 20, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Thesaurus & Synonyms
- Snake: Zoology subordination of footless animals (Serpentes); Sequence, series of individuals or objects; Swear word: devious woman
Another word (synonym) for queue - Source: OpenThesaurus
Entries from our dictionary containing "Queue":
Toilet: “I finally found a toilet, but found that the queue was moving at a snail's pace.” 2) When I came, she was still at the toilet
hire: ... cause a mishap 7) Helvetism and turn on 8) reflexively, queue up: join a queue 9) reflexively, queue: in a certain way one ...
Snake: Car queue, vehicle queue, fire queue, buyer queue, streamer, people queue, paper queue, queue Examples of use: 1) Be careful, there are queues here! 2) There was a long line in front of the cash register
queue: ... there is a long line. Typical word combinations: 2) faire la queue (standing in line) Translations German: 1) Schwanz; 2) Queue, Queue Like ...
Missis: ... make up just over 50 percent of the people. So your kans can still be kwaai when you've put your missis in the queue. (AZN, 'gloss', whether it is fair ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Queue" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Warteschlange/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “queue” and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Queues (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: War | te | schlan | gen Grammatical features: nominative plural of ...
Queuing theory (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular die queuing theory; Majority of the ...
Queuing theories (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Wa | te | schlan | gen | the | o | ri | en Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
holding pattern (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular die waiting loop; Most of the queues ...
Queues (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Wa | te | schlei | fen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Waiting rooms (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: War | te | sä | le Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Waiting rooms (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Wa | te | sä | len Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
waiting period (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular waiting time; Plural waiting times genitive: singular ...
Waiting times (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Wa | te | zei | ten Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Waiting room (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular waiting room; Plural waiting room genitive: ...
- Which urban delivery startups are there
- What is the profitability of department stores
- Hw often times out Pandora
- How do you prevent payroll fraud
- How do I choose a final project
- Would China ever dissolve Alibaba?
- What is yahoo
- Where can I find internal motivation
- How do I change the brake pads of the car
- Adam D Angelo drinks coffee
- How do I crack an Android interview
- Who called Allahabad
- What are the 3 types of antidepressants
- Best Gentleman's Club in Hartford Area
- Calculate io for the circuit
- Should we privatize state education
- Which sound makes you feel uncomfortable?
- How do we think in a language
- Why is Auschwitz still standing?
- What do I need to start research
- Why does my friend use tinder
- What should George Zimmerman have done differently?
- What are some examples of saprophytic plants
- What is canon law
- All people make mistakes
- Why didn't you choose a power supply unit?
- What is the place of Mahabaleshwar
- What are the causes of accidental foot pain
- Who modeled for Greek statues
- Is Azor Ahai the Night Watch itself
- What's the funnest technology book
- Which NBA team has the worst fans?
- Can people hit you in juvenile detention?
- Who is the best violin player in the world