Where can you never wear black
Why you NEVER! Should wear black at work
From STYLEBOOK | November 16, 2015, 9:38 am
The last interview was unsuccessful and you are wondering why? We have the answer! According to a recent poll, black clothing is a career killer.
Need more salary? Then you should pay close attention now! A survey by a British cell phone case manufacturer reveals that the choice of our clothes can be very decisive.
According to this, 20 percent of the total of 2,000 participants surveyed said that they attributed their last promotion to their choice of colored clothes.
Patterns are a career booster
According to "Telegraph", 20 percent of the group of 25 to 34 year olds were certain that the skillful integration of colored parts into their work wardrobe would have had a positive effect on their salaries. Four percent of all survey participants are also certain that, because of their colorful work outfits, they earn up to 14,000 euros more a year than the gray office mouse at the desk next door. Why is that?
The results suggest that people dressed in brightly colored clothes appear more self-confident and creative - 27 percent of all respondents stated that they felt more self-confident in a colorful outfit
According to the respondents, which colors can be used to make the most impression on the boss: At the top of the list were colorfully patterned items of clothing (27 percent of respondents), closely followed by red (15 percent) and - surprise! - Purple (10 percent).
Also interesting: How to find the right tone
Stay away from black?
Well, even if half the fashion industry prefers black clothing - one of them consistently does without the gloomy non-color: “Vogue” boss Anna Wintour, after all the most powerful of all fashion editors, revealed in an interview that she never wears black from head to toe. Wintour is known for her colorful outfits.
However, a few months ago, another study found that black clothing made us appear smarter and more attractive. After all, red is also mentioned there as a color that makes us appear strong and self-confident. So maybe a red-black combination is the ultimate power outfit for the job interview or the next salary / promotion negotiation.
- Why is Bitcoin becoming a safe currency
- How can I overcome the distraction in Kota
- Which job has vacancies for instrumentation engineer
- Is Oxford a place for geniuses only?
- How can I benefit from practicing Tai Chi
- What is it like to defend a thesis?
- Jews and Indians will always be friends
- Is kindergarten free in the US
- Is narcissistic triangulation really a defense mechanism?
- Which topic should UGC net choose?
- What is 1000 945 55
- What are the basics of chemistry 1
- The best way to plagiarize a paper
- What is aphasia
- All make thunder noises
- Why don't managers usually get overtime
- Can mermaids become human again?
- Are elephants afraid of mice?
- How many pet mammals have fur Why
- Why is Forex Trading Education important
- Can I use Meteor with Electron?
- Has anyone had problems from the Facebook Marketplace
- Will Pangea ever occur again?
- Can play PS4 4k discs